Exotic Birthday Party

Notes: I am transposing this over from a handwritten journal. I had this dream two years ago while I was on vacation in Grand Cayman. My cell phone had gotten stolen the day before, there is a note in my journal saying that I thought the dream reflected my furiousness about that.


Dream Location: "My house," "TJ's House," Drug/Grocery store

The Dream:
It started at "my house," although I have no idea who's house it really was. We were in the basement. It was my birthday party. I don't remember too much of what was going on at that point... A lot of people were playing pool, Dylan House (an old friend) was sitting on the piano bench (an object that used to be in my basement), he was reading something out loud for what ever reason. The work "kiss" popped up (I had sat down next to him at this point) and we sort of looked at each other and dodged locking lips twice, but ended up making out on a third try. I don't know why that was in the dream, as it seems significantly insignificant, as Dylan got up and left after that.

I went to play whatever was already in our player piano, but everyone started yelling at me not to. Of course, I did anyway... and it played "Happy Birthday" and everyone there sang to me. Someone brought chocolate balls for us to eat (weird, because those were a selection for dessert last night, the only selection I didn't try. Must've felt bad for them.).

My dream switched over to a drug or grocery store of sorts, where someone, I want to say was my mom, but later turned into my friend TJ Milam, was buying a crapload of stuff. The person was trying to buy dog treats (which were actually brownies) but they were trying to steal more than they were actually buying. I went to help the person pick up the dog treats off the floor and put them in a brown bag - but when I opened the bag, it was full of cocaine.

By this point, the person was clearly defined as TJ, and I started yelling furiously at him. The store cashier didn't even seem to be bothered. TJ poured some of the coke out of the bag and made a line on a box next to the cashier. He would've snorted it, had I not pushed it all off the box. Still, the cashier didn't appear to give a flying fuck. TJ didn't seem to argue much, either (for a cokehead, it would seem they'd be furious if you ruined their line). Whatever the case...

My dream flipped again... although I don't recall the sequence. At some point I was in a car with TJ driving, and he was trying to snort another line. At another point, I was in TJ's house. And apparently my choice method of transportation was by bed. I had somehow gotten the entire thing in TJ's room, with my surround sound (...?). Anyway, what I remember, was trying to leave his house. His mom said goodbye, as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on, as my entire bed came down a flight of stairs - through the kitchen - and into the family room. I stopped there to grab a backpack and a laptop bag, which I organized so I'd only have to hold onto one while my magic bed flew (or drove?) home.

Jumping to another scene, I was apparently sharing a room with my sister. She and TJ were sitting on the floor. I came in and put stickers with holes in the middle cut out on the floor. Apparently it was for some sort of cult I had joined and showed my lack of belief in God. My sister called me the Antichrist, and refused to talk to me anymore.


(The journal entry ended there, but was continued a year later on 01/28/2010.)
I very vaguely remember part of the rest of that dream. There were lots of orange dresses, like crazy flamenco dresses. I know girls were wearing them, dancing around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity