From School to Blood

Notes: I'm going to guess this was my pre-Halloween dream...

Foods Eaten: Chicken Fajitas

Dream Location: No where in particular

The Dream:
I was back in high school... but it didn't look remotely close to my high school. It was the first day back, I was carrying around a schedule with my classes written on it. I think I was sitting in an Earth Science class... looking at my schedule, my next class was with a teacher named Mr. Davis (this was actually a gym teacher I had in middle school). When the science class ended, I didn't want to go to Mr. Davis' class because I thought it would be boring. A few other kids with the same class had the same opinion, so we all just stood around the science room trying to decide whether to go to the next class or not. Finally, the Earth Science teacher came up to us and we asked him if he knew what the next class was called. The Earth Science teacher said, "Verizon." We wondered what on earth a class called "Verizon" could be about... the teacher explained something about the class dealing with music and ring tones. This got all of us avoiding the class excited, so we decided to run to Mr. Davis' room.

While we were running down the hall, I looked at my watch (I'm never wearing one) and realized we were five minutes late. When we got to the classroom, it actually appeared to be a tiny one room mobile home, which we all climbed into. There were only around ten kids in the class, but even with just that many it felt cramped in the mobile home. There was music blaring from a boom box, but the teacher, Mr. Davis, wasn't there. We wondered if he had given up on anyone showing up for his class and left.

...Transition... I was walking down a street, I noticed what looked like a unit from a train. There appeared to be a party going on inside of it. I decided to check it out, so I hop in the train car. There are benches on both sides, and large mirrors on all the walls. I'm surprised to see Pieter Boerma, a guy I had a crush on all throughout middle school, sitting on one of the benches. I walked over to say hey to him, but he ignored me, instead awkwardly changing the position he was sitting in. I looked across the train unit and in the mirror I see the position he changed to makes it look like he's looking up the skirt I'm wearing. I quickly changed positions to block the view and exclaimed at him, "What ARE you looking at?!" I sat down on the bench across from him and he sort of sneered in response. He ignored me, and turned to whisper (loudly) to some of his friends about what just happened. I decided to leave.


(I think I forgot something that happened before this...) I hopped out of the train car and continued walking down the street until I got to a house. I went inside to the bedroom, and laid down on the bed. The room was all white, with a blood red comforter on the bed. My boyfriend walked in the room and started kissing me. He kissed all the way down my neck and arm to my wrist, which he then started lightly biting at. I looked at him, perplexed, and asked if he was a vampire or something. He said no, but blood smelled good and though he didn't need it, he wanted to drink mine. I agreed. (Weird...) He gently pierced the skin over my wrist with his teeth, and licked the blood that flowed out. While he was doing so, I tried to keep my mind off the pain by looking around the room. I found a poster on the wall that was advertising Halloween costumes. There was also black cray paper draped all around the room, sort of like a maze or spider web.

I got up and went into the bathroom, I think I wanted to take a bath. My boyfriend followed me in...

Woke up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity