Not My 350z

Notes: ...I'm going through a phase of only being able to remember small portions of my dream. Not sure whats up with that.

Foods Eaten: Eggplant Parmesan

Dream Location: Random House, Race Track

The Dream:
I know there was more before this, but don't know what it was. My memory starts at... I appear to have just arrived at a vacation house of sorts. There are a number of people there, but I really only notice my Dad. All of us are standing on the wrap around porch attached to the house. I look over in the driveway and get really excited to see a silver 350z. I got my dad's attention and pointed at it, then ran over to it. My dad said, "The owner of the house gave us the key to use the car while we're here too." He then handed me the key.

Getting closer to the 350z, I realized that it wasn't silver, but actually a very ugly and very metallic green with metallic orange accents. I pondered how it could look colorful close up, but silver far away. Even though I thought it was ugly, I wanted to drive it anyway. I got inside, and my Dad got in the passenger seat. The car was a manual, and parked on a hill. My dad asked if I could handle it. I, annoyed, reminded him that my own car is a manual. When I turned the car on, pushed the clutch and brake in, then let down the parking brake, the car started rolling backwards. I tried to give it some gas and shift gears, but I was still rolling backwards. The brakes weren't working at all. My dad teased me at first, telling me he thought I was good at this. I was scared though, trying to tell him that I was serious about the brakes not working. I looked in my rear view mirror, and there was another car slowly creeping up the driveway that I was on (long driveway I guess?). I was still rolling backwards towards it. I got within two inches of it, then somehow figured out a way to make the car go forward at last second.

I ended up on a race track. My dad told me he wanted me to really test the brakes. Some how he ended up outside the car. I was driving around the track, when I suddenly realized I was going around the track the wrong way. It didn't seem to bother me, I was easily maneuvering between the cars coming at me head on. I recall a voice over loud speaker telling everyone to stop and switch direction... so they were all going the same way I was now. I decided to slam on the brakes to test them, but they didn't work. The car just slowly glided to a stop. When I got out, my Dad said, "See they work!" I tried to explain to him that the brakes didn't work, I had just let the car roll to a stop. For some reason he was convinced otherwise.

Woke up...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity