I Can Has Towel?

Notes: ...

Foods Eaten: None, had a bad headache

Dream Location: Hotel... Somewhere

The Dream:
(I don't think this is where the dream started, but this is where my memory starts.) I was standing inside a giant room - it seemed sort of like a cafeteria... except not quite. On the wall I was standing closest to, there were tiny showers - like slightly bigger than locker size rectangles with shower heads in them. The doors on them were clear though... people that used them to shower were hanging towels on them so that people couldn't see through the doors. I was in the room to take a shower, but realized I had forgotten my towel. I walked out of the room, into a large hallway with doored rooms on each side. I realized I was in a huge hotel.

While I was walking down the hall, I bumped right into my boss. She was with my other coworker, Jenn. They told me our manager, Robbee, was working further down the hall at the gift store. I decided I would go say hi to her before going to get my towel. When I got to the "gift store" it was actually more like a couple of tables laid out in the hallway. They were mostly covered with candy. Robbee was walking around the tables, arranging the candies on top of them. I decided not to bother her after all, and continued on the search for my towel.

I came to a small spiral stairway, which I decided to walk up. On each landing, there was a single door, appearing to lead into individual, hidden away hotel rooms. I knew I wasn't really going to find my towel anywhere there, but I kept walking up the stairs anyway. I passed by a group of girls, who told me to tell my boss that they liked the flowers outside her room. I had no idea what they were talking about, but said I would. I continued on my way up the stairs, until I finally got to the top landing. There were two flower pots around the door to the last hotel room, one of the pots was knocked over. I assumed that these were the flowers the group of girls were talking about.

I figured since it was obviously my boss' room, she wouldn't mind me going inside. I turned the knob, and the door was unlocked, so I went in. I don't recall the layout of the room, but I remember seeing a white towel laying over one of the pieces of furniture. I grabbed the towel and left the room.

Woke up...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity