Work as Usual

Notes: ...boring in comparison to some recent ones. I don't remember a lot of it, either. For some reason I swear I remember something about the band Anberlin being in this dream, but I have NO idea where.

Foods Eaten: Chicken Parmesean

Dream Location: Work

The Dream:
I was sitting at my usual desk, I don't recall doing anything in particular. I remember there was a new person in the room with me, plus my other coworker, Leila. The catalog manager at my company came in the room and said she was leaving. She asked if I needed anything, but I said no... she promptly left the room.


I think I had this between alarm clock snoozes or something... not sure, but I know the alarm clock woke me up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity