The Sand Dollar
Notes: I swear this dream felt like it just kept going and going forever...
Foods Eaten: I've forgotten...
Dream Location: Hotel? Beach? House? Ocean...
The Dream:
I'm laying on a hardwood floor in a sleeping bag. Looking around, I see my sister in the room and my cousin, Rachel. I get up and walk into another room, there are more people there, all relatives. I notice my cousin, Dave, and my Aunt Sue. We appear to be in a hotel room. The door to the room opens, it's my dad. He tells us all to be quiet, something about the guy on the floor below us wanting to kill somebody.
I'm not sure how I ended up where I was next, but I was standing in waste deep ocean water with my mom and dad. They were talking to me, maybe arguing, but I can't remember. I decide to walk into shore. When I get there, I notice an upscale looking beach house. There is a set of stairs outside, leading to a porch and the entrance of the house. Behind the stairs is a small pond of ocean water. There is a sand dollar laying next to it that catches my eye. I walk over to it and kneel down beside it to admire it. I remember pondering over whether sand dollars are "living creatures" at any point during their lives, so I reach down to pick it up - but just as I do, it moves awkwardly, like a creature made out of jelly and jumps into the small pond. I looked up and saw my sister in the distance, I called to her, wanting her to come see the living sand dollar.
Somehow I ended up inside, sitting on a couch. I was staring out a nearby window, it had turned to night out. My dad appeared to be setting up a DJ area and a buffet table plus lots of cheap white lawn chairs. Moments later, there was loud music and lots of people partying.
Woke up, for some reason the sand dollar piece left a lasting memory.
Foods Eaten: I've forgotten...
Dream Location: Hotel? Beach? House? Ocean...
The Dream:
I'm laying on a hardwood floor in a sleeping bag. Looking around, I see my sister in the room and my cousin, Rachel. I get up and walk into another room, there are more people there, all relatives. I notice my cousin, Dave, and my Aunt Sue. We appear to be in a hotel room. The door to the room opens, it's my dad. He tells us all to be quiet, something about the guy on the floor below us wanting to kill somebody.
I'm not sure how I ended up where I was next, but I was standing in waste deep ocean water with my mom and dad. They were talking to me, maybe arguing, but I can't remember. I decide to walk into shore. When I get there, I notice an upscale looking beach house. There is a set of stairs outside, leading to a porch and the entrance of the house. Behind the stairs is a small pond of ocean water. There is a sand dollar laying next to it that catches my eye. I walk over to it and kneel down beside it to admire it. I remember pondering over whether sand dollars are "living creatures" at any point during their lives, so I reach down to pick it up - but just as I do, it moves awkwardly, like a creature made out of jelly and jumps into the small pond. I looked up and saw my sister in the distance, I called to her, wanting her to come see the living sand dollar.
Somehow I ended up inside, sitting on a couch. I was staring out a nearby window, it had turned to night out. My dad appeared to be setting up a DJ area and a buffet table plus lots of cheap white lawn chairs. Moments later, there was loud music and lots of people partying.
Woke up, for some reason the sand dollar piece left a lasting memory.
Comments
Post a Comment