Running Away from Nothing

Notes: ...

Foods Eaten: Mac n' Cheese

Dream Location: Too many places...

The Dream:
I was in a cafe of sorts, when I noticed an old friend, Matt Johnson (this is particularly weird, because he is now in jail with no bond, on trial for murder). I was sort of excited to see him, I ran up to where he was sitting and asked if he remembered me, and he said of course he did. I asked him how he got out of jail, what he was doing there, etc. I don't remember his answers, but I remember him pulling a gun slyly out of an inner jacket pocket, and telling me that he was going to kill Mary - my best friend AND Matt's ex-girlfriend. I didn't outwardly act concerned, but I inwardly I was trying to figure out what to do.

The next thing I knew, I was standing in an open parking lot area, still with Matt. There was a sort of brick wall across from us, leading up to a second story of parking lot. Mary was standing there with her boyfriend, Jay. Matt had a gun pointed at her. I was next to him, trying to calmly talk to him and convince him to cut it out. Mary's boyfriend was standing in front of her, yelling defensively at Matt. I decided to give up on trying to convince him to stop, and jumped up the brick wall and grabbed Mary and ran.

It seemed like we were in a maze of buildings. I was holding onto Mary's hand, almost dragging her with me. I ran up some steps that led into a raised walkway. A large black and brown dog came running towards us from the end of the walkway, seemingly going to attack us. Right as he got to about a foot in front of us, he sat down and started wagging his tail. I didn't completely ignore him, but as soon as he sat down, I grabbed Mary again and continued running. After exiting the raised walkway, we ended up in a shelter area. It had gotten windy and cloudy out. There were a lot of people running for shelter, and as I passed them, I heard them screaming "Tornado!" I ignored it, continuing to run. I passed under a covered area for a minute, with some covered rooms next to it. Mary had gone inside one of the rooms, I asked her, "Are you going to stay here?" She nodded, and I went back to running without her.

I ended up at a hotel. My mom was there, I grabbed her and told her we had to go. There was a quick transition in the dream, and I was sitting in a car with my mom driving. The car was a manual, and my mom was stopped on a hill. When she had to start going again, she kept stalling the car. I got angry and impatient and told her to switch seats with me. She complied quickly, and I just as quickly got the car moving.


Woke up... and now that I've written this down, I find it weird because I don't ever actually remember being chased throughout the dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!