The Wendy's Receipt
Notes: ...
Foods Eaten: Wheat Thins with Cream Cheese
Dream Location: My house
The Dream:
I was standing outside my neighbor's house. Glancing across the street, I could clearly see a young girl in my driveway, looking at a cat. I walked back to my house to talk to her. She more or less ignored me when I got to her, she was just focused on intently watching the cat (not even sure if it was my cat).
I got distracted when my ex-boyfriend, Nate, showed up. He walked up to me and asked me to go get him food from Wendy's. I, in an annoyed tone, told him no.
A few minutes later, my current boyfriend showed up. I was still outside, but Nate had gone inside. My boyfriend and I exchanged our usual greetings, then we walked up on to my porch to go inside. I noticed there was a receipt taped to the outside of the door, and I could tell it was a Wendy's receipt. For some reason, I started getting paranoid that my boyfriend would think something was up between Nate and I, so I was awkwardly positioning my stance on the porch to block the receipt from his view. I was relieved when we got inside the door and he hadn't noticed.
I have no idea what else happened, I think there was more, just don't remember it.
Foods Eaten: Wheat Thins with Cream Cheese
Dream Location: My house
The Dream:
I was standing outside my neighbor's house. Glancing across the street, I could clearly see a young girl in my driveway, looking at a cat. I walked back to my house to talk to her. She more or less ignored me when I got to her, she was just focused on intently watching the cat (not even sure if it was my cat).
I got distracted when my ex-boyfriend, Nate, showed up. He walked up to me and asked me to go get him food from Wendy's. I, in an annoyed tone, told him no.
A few minutes later, my current boyfriend showed up. I was still outside, but Nate had gone inside. My boyfriend and I exchanged our usual greetings, then we walked up on to my porch to go inside. I noticed there was a receipt taped to the outside of the door, and I could tell it was a Wendy's receipt. For some reason, I started getting paranoid that my boyfriend would think something was up between Nate and I, so I was awkwardly positioning my stance on the porch to block the receipt from his view. I was relieved when we got inside the door and he hadn't noticed.
I have no idea what else happened, I think there was more, just don't remember it.
Comments
Post a Comment