Dogs and Rope Swings
Notes: For some reason, the thought that triggered this memory was my best friend's name, Mary. But I can't seem to recall her being anywhere in this dream. Weird.
Foods Eaten: Apple... I think that's all I really had for dinner
Dream Location: In a car, at an unfamiliar lake house
The Dream:
I was in a car with my boyfriend, my ex-boyfriend, John, and my Dad driving. We were talking about pets, particularly me wanting to adopt a Pomeranian. When I mentioned adopting a Pomeranian out loud, my boyfriend made a face at me, so I appended my statement - changing Pomeranian to American Eskimo - the kind of dog my boyfriend wants. My boyfriend and Dad didn't seem overly enthused by the conversation, but my ex offered some support, talking about how his parents let his twin sister adopt a dog, and also let him adopt his own dog as well.
Transition... I was now standing outside in the backyard of a small lake house. My dad and boyfriend were still there, now accompanied by my mom and sister. My ex-boyfriend had disappeared. There was a rope swing hanging from a tree that I decided to get on. Everyone started pushing me, trying to see how high they could get me. At first, I was having fun, but then they started pushing me so high that I was having to hold out my arms and legs to prevent myself from full force slamming into trees. I wanted them to stop and just let me swing gracefully, but they had an objective to wrap me around one of the trees...
Woke up.
Foods Eaten: Apple... I think that's all I really had for dinner
Dream Location: In a car, at an unfamiliar lake house
The Dream:
I was in a car with my boyfriend, my ex-boyfriend, John, and my Dad driving. We were talking about pets, particularly me wanting to adopt a Pomeranian. When I mentioned adopting a Pomeranian out loud, my boyfriend made a face at me, so I appended my statement - changing Pomeranian to American Eskimo - the kind of dog my boyfriend wants. My boyfriend and Dad didn't seem overly enthused by the conversation, but my ex offered some support, talking about how his parents let his twin sister adopt a dog, and also let him adopt his own dog as well.
Transition... I was now standing outside in the backyard of a small lake house. My dad and boyfriend were still there, now accompanied by my mom and sister. My ex-boyfriend had disappeared. There was a rope swing hanging from a tree that I decided to get on. Everyone started pushing me, trying to see how high they could get me. At first, I was having fun, but then they started pushing me so high that I was having to hold out my arms and legs to prevent myself from full force slamming into trees. I wanted them to stop and just let me swing gracefully, but they had an objective to wrap me around one of the trees...
Woke up.
Comments
Post a Comment