Cat Lady Roommate
Notes: I think I dream more in the morning... like right before the alarm clock goes off. Because I could swear I had this dream in between a 10 minutes snooze.
Foods Eaten: Grilled Chicken Sammich
Dream Location: South Carolina, Neighbor's House
The Dream:
I was in South Carolina, visiting my cousin Josh. I'd met him outside on a main street of a city during night time - Josh was taking photos of the night life (he is a professional photographer). We went back to his house after not too long, but his house turned out to be my next door neighbor's house. As we walked down the driveway, a girl came to open the door. She was a very pretty girl, and I was sort of surprised. I looked at my cousin and said, "THAT'S your roomate?!" He just grinned and said "Yup!" in reply. I said, "Wow, she's hot!" (I have no idea where that came from...) Josh laughed and responded with, "I know, isn't she?!" (It really sounded just like the way my cousin talks, too.)
We went inside, the roommate was sitting on the couch and invited me to have a seat. I don't know where Josh went, but his roommate and I started talking about cats. She was holding one in her lap, petting it, but talking about one that she apparently had somewhere around the house that had been in a bad accident. I noticed a calico cat laying underneath the couch we were sitting on, and another tortoise shell cat rubbed on my legs. I was amazed at how many cats were surrounding me, so I asked how many she had. She said eight, but then counted up to nine, and then shrugged, saying she wasn't really sure.
Alarm clock...
Foods Eaten: Grilled Chicken Sammich
Dream Location: South Carolina, Neighbor's House
The Dream:
I was in South Carolina, visiting my cousin Josh. I'd met him outside on a main street of a city during night time - Josh was taking photos of the night life (he is a professional photographer). We went back to his house after not too long, but his house turned out to be my next door neighbor's house. As we walked down the driveway, a girl came to open the door. She was a very pretty girl, and I was sort of surprised. I looked at my cousin and said, "THAT'S your roomate?!" He just grinned and said "Yup!" in reply. I said, "Wow, she's hot!" (I have no idea where that came from...) Josh laughed and responded with, "I know, isn't she?!" (It really sounded just like the way my cousin talks, too.)
We went inside, the roommate was sitting on the couch and invited me to have a seat. I don't know where Josh went, but his roommate and I started talking about cats. She was holding one in her lap, petting it, but talking about one that she apparently had somewhere around the house that had been in a bad accident. I noticed a calico cat laying underneath the couch we were sitting on, and another tortoise shell cat rubbed on my legs. I was amazed at how many cats were surrounding me, so I asked how many she had. She said eight, but then counted up to nine, and then shrugged, saying she wasn't really sure.
Alarm clock...
Comments
Post a Comment