Can't Catch A Break
Notes: Ugh, I hate these kinds of dreams.
Foods Eaten: Wild Carolina BBQ Wings
Dream Location: In my bed
The Dream:
I was laying in bed when my phone rang. I answered it, and it was my boss. I remember her specifically asking me to make a change to the coding of our website's search area on the homepage, and I had to explain to her how the page was set up and why I couldn't change it until last minute.
That's all I can remember, but it sucks when you wake up by alarm clock and have to go to work and deal with those kinds of questions and explanations all day.
Foods Eaten: Wild Carolina BBQ Wings
Dream Location: In my bed
The Dream:
I was laying in bed when my phone rang. I answered it, and it was my boss. I remember her specifically asking me to make a change to the coding of our website's search area on the homepage, and I had to explain to her how the page was set up and why I couldn't change it until last minute.
That's all I can remember, but it sucks when you wake up by alarm clock and have to go to work and deal with those kinds of questions and explanations all day.
Comments
Post a Comment