Hitting on Heroin

Notes: Slept like crap last night. Surprised a dream came out of waking up once an hour.

Foods Eaten: Chicken, Rice, Brocoli

Dream Location: In a handful of houses in a seemingly random neighborhood

The Dream:
I *know* there was something going on before where my memory really kicks in, but I don't know what it was. I was walking up some steps built into a rather steep hill, that apparently lead to my neighbor's house. I'm not really sure what the purpose of my journey was, but when I got to the top of the steps, I was in a dark, dreary, and foresty backyard. The house was hidden from view of anybody looking from the bottom of the hill I'd just climbed it, it was behind a thick line of trees and bushes. The backyard seemed almost like a blacksmith's shop. There was a counter with a woman pacing behind it. She ignored me.

I kept walking until I ran into a person I knew and haven't seen or talked to in years, John Palumbo. He appeared to be actually blacksmithing... he was banging on what looked like it was going to be a sword. I walked up to him and started talking to him, though I still don't know what I was there for. He immediately started coming on to me. I took a few steps away from him to keep distance, but kept talking. After a few minutes, he quickly ran up to me and kissed me. I pushed him away, as I noticed my ex-boyfriend, Nate, walking up the steps into the backyard. When he saw John coming on to me, he ran quicker towards me, yelling at me, asking what the fuck I was doing.

Then I realized Nate was holding a syringe... I somehow knew it was heroin. I ran up to him and tried to grab the syringe from him, but he dementedly defended himself. I could tell he was already high. The woman from behind the counter ran up to us and yelled at me telling me not to let the needle poke me. I finally managed to fight the syringe away from Nate, and I ran to the woman and gave it to her. She asked if I had gotten poked by it, and I observed that my left hand had been punctured in two spots. She said we needed to go to the hospital, and right as she said that I felt myself lose my balance and get dizzy. I forcefully recovered myself, and ran down the hill side stairs towards "my" house. When I got close, I could see my boyfriend opening the front door. I told him I met the neighbor, but I don't remember his response.

The next thing I knew, I was in a white hallway, still with the woman, who dragged me into a room at the end of the hall, then promptly disappeared. My boyfriend, Nate and John were already gone, but my co-worker, Jim was there. There were no lights on, but he was watching a TV. I started watching what was on the TV as well, and realized it was just a bunch of bloody, severed heads flying around the screen.

Woke up... figure this is a pre-Halloween dream or something. I have a history of having some special dreams around Halloween.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity