The Apple Cider Buffet
Foods Eaten: Chicken Pasta
The Dream:
I had just walked into an open white room with a number of office desks in it. The building seemed to be shaped like a modern church more than anything else. A secretary type woman greeted me and handed me some papers to fill out, which was a prequel for a job interview I was about to have.
I sat down to fill the papers out, but my mom came into the building and interrupted me. I asked her if it could wait, in an irritated tone, but she said she had something important to tell me. I dropped the paper work and we went for a walk elsewhere inside the building. From what she was telling me, she was implying that I was not my father's child, I was someone else's and dad had adopted me. I was furious with her and refused to talk to her, even though we continued walking together. We went outside and walked down a paved sidewalk that ran straight through an empty field of grass. The sidewalk eventually continued into a small forest of trees that were turning colors and losing leaves for winter. There was a cabin type shack slightly off the path, that we went to.
The cabin had large jugs of apple cider, plus a couple toppings you could put on it. There was a microwave as well. I poured myself a cup of cider and stuck it in the microwave. When I pulled it out, I drizzled some caramel over it, then pondered if there was any whipped cream around. I opened a cabinet under the counter tops and there was a mini-fridge tucked away in it. I opened it up, and sure enough there was the whipped cream.
I remember nothing else...
The Dream:
I had just walked into an open white room with a number of office desks in it. The building seemed to be shaped like a modern church more than anything else. A secretary type woman greeted me and handed me some papers to fill out, which was a prequel for a job interview I was about to have.
I sat down to fill the papers out, but my mom came into the building and interrupted me. I asked her if it could wait, in an irritated tone, but she said she had something important to tell me. I dropped the paper work and we went for a walk elsewhere inside the building. From what she was telling me, she was implying that I was not my father's child, I was someone else's and dad had adopted me. I was furious with her and refused to talk to her, even though we continued walking together. We went outside and walked down a paved sidewalk that ran straight through an empty field of grass. The sidewalk eventually continued into a small forest of trees that were turning colors and losing leaves for winter. There was a cabin type shack slightly off the path, that we went to.
The cabin had large jugs of apple cider, plus a couple toppings you could put on it. There was a microwave as well. I poured myself a cup of cider and stuck it in the microwave. When I pulled it out, I drizzled some caramel over it, then pondered if there was any whipped cream around. I opened a cabinet under the counter tops and there was a mini-fridge tucked away in it. I opened it up, and sure enough there was the whipped cream.
I remember nothing else...
Comments
Post a Comment