Shoes and Basements with Sues
Notes: Picked my lucid dreaming book back up, didn't read it last night, but the two nights before. Finally remembered a dream in somewhat better detail than late.
Foods Eaten: Pretzels
The Dream:
I was in the entryway of my old next door neighbor's, Sue and Rory, house. My sister was there, and I seem to recall TJ being with me. We had just walked in and I wasn't sure whether to take my shoes off or not. Rory had just walked in the door as well, and took his shoes off. So I followed suite. Rory went to the kitchen where Sue was; TJ, my sister and I all followed...
Then I was walking down a staircase behind a door, it was to a basement, though I seem to remember having to go outside to get to the door. My Aunt Sue was suddenly at the top of the stairs behind me. I remember walking down into the basement...
Alarm woke me up.
Foods Eaten: Pretzels
The Dream:
I was in the entryway of my old next door neighbor's, Sue and Rory, house. My sister was there, and I seem to recall TJ being with me. We had just walked in and I wasn't sure whether to take my shoes off or not. Rory had just walked in the door as well, and took his shoes off. So I followed suite. Rory went to the kitchen where Sue was; TJ, my sister and I all followed...
Then I was walking down a staircase behind a door, it was to a basement, though I seem to remember having to go outside to get to the door. My Aunt Sue was suddenly at the top of the stairs behind me. I remember walking down into the basement...
Alarm woke me up.
Comments
Post a Comment