Good Luck

Notes: Another one I had a while ago and failed to transpose. Only details I remember are because of a text I sent to someone special.

The Dream:
I was standing in a mildly wooded area that was sort of the backyard of a house, which seemingly belonged to my parents (it was a familiar house in the dream, but I don't recognize any aspect of it in consciousness). It was early evening out and there seemed to be a small get together going on at the house. I'm not sure what I was doing out in the woods, but an acquaintance of mine, Chris, suddenly appeared and approached me. He made small talk for a moment, but I zoned him out as I saw Derek walk out of the house. He took up conversation with some people that I didn't pay enough attention to to notice who they were, but I could see all of the silhouettes lit up as they were standing outside of a window. Chris was still trying to talk to me, I'm pretty sure he was making suggestive comments, but all of my attention was focused on watching Derek. I seem to recall eventually telling Chris that I was dating someone, and his response was along the lines of, "Oh. Well, good luck."

I'm not sure what happened to Chris, but I went back to the house and came across my mother and my sister. I don't remember what my mother did (off-topic note to self: curb stomping; I just triggered the memory of another dream), but I do remember standing in front of a mirror with my sister and noticing my hair was freshly dyed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity