The Yelling
Notes: Frustrated and paranoid. Wonderful.
Foods Eaten: Taco Salad
The Dream:
I very clearly remember standing in an area with brick flooring outside. I'm pretty sure it was a plaza type area, and it was night out. The lighting was streetlights. Derek was standing pretty far away from me, and he was lividly angry with me and yelling at me. I don't remember why, but I remember the yelling stopping for a while and other events (that I don't remember) happening, then it returned to the exact same spot and he resumed yelling at me...
Foods Eaten: Taco Salad
The Dream:
I very clearly remember standing in an area with brick flooring outside. I'm pretty sure it was a plaza type area, and it was night out. The lighting was streetlights. Derek was standing pretty far away from me, and he was lividly angry with me and yelling at me. I don't remember why, but I remember the yelling stopping for a while and other events (that I don't remember) happening, then it returned to the exact same spot and he resumed yelling at me...
Comments
Post a Comment