Because I'm Jealous!
Notes: Napping while the boyfriend works. Hadn't had one of these jealousy type dreams in a while.
Foods Eaten: Eggs and kielbasa
Dream Location: A sort of (?) run down gas station at the bottom of a hill surrounded by forest.
The Dream:
I had just driven up to a gas station in a truck. Derek and Bradley were with me, but meandered off somewhere else. I had parked at a fill up spot, but went inside the store instead. I walked to the employee only area of the shop, which was entirely run down and devoid of pretty much anything. Hearing voices at the store front, I walked to the register area, though I stayed out of sight. Two girls walked up to the counter, they said something, and I recall interacting with them, but I don't recall what the interaction was.
As the girls walked out, Bradley walked in and said that we'd be carpooling in the truck up to the bar for the charity bike wash (my boyfriend does actually work at a bar and they were actually having a charity bike wash today). Derek came in a few moments later, but didn't reiterate what Bradley had said. He disappeared back outside after a minute. As time came to head to the bike wash, I went to Derek and asked, "Am I going with you?"
Derek responded with, "Why don't you hang here a bit?"
Agitated with this response because I knew one of his co-workers/old flames, Heather, was going to be there, I said, "Why can't I come?"
Derek failed to respond to my question and instead asked his own, "Why do you want to?"
He was avoiding much eye contact and was clearly annoyed that I wanted to be there, which fired me up. I looked him straight in the eyes and nearly yelled at him, "Because I'm jealous!" He just sighed and shook his head, so I stormed off in the opposite direction.
Though the gas station we were at sat at the bottom of a hill surrounded mostly by forestation, there was a long, narrow driveway behind the store that winded down another hill. My frustration walk lead me to follow that path for a while. As I reached the bottom of it, there was another gas station like store. I walked around it, only to find that I had encountered a wedding party, as I tripped over a guest's boot. No one there seemed to notice me, so I hurried my way through the shop and climbed up a very messy set of grass covered steps (inside the store) to start my climb back up the driveway... and I woke up.
Foods Eaten: Eggs and kielbasa
Dream Location: A sort of (?) run down gas station at the bottom of a hill surrounded by forest.
The Dream:
I had just driven up to a gas station in a truck. Derek and Bradley were with me, but meandered off somewhere else. I had parked at a fill up spot, but went inside the store instead. I walked to the employee only area of the shop, which was entirely run down and devoid of pretty much anything. Hearing voices at the store front, I walked to the register area, though I stayed out of sight. Two girls walked up to the counter, they said something, and I recall interacting with them, but I don't recall what the interaction was.
As the girls walked out, Bradley walked in and said that we'd be carpooling in the truck up to the bar for the charity bike wash (my boyfriend does actually work at a bar and they were actually having a charity bike wash today). Derek came in a few moments later, but didn't reiterate what Bradley had said. He disappeared back outside after a minute. As time came to head to the bike wash, I went to Derek and asked, "Am I going with you?"
Derek responded with, "Why don't you hang here a bit?"
Agitated with this response because I knew one of his co-workers/old flames, Heather, was going to be there, I said, "Why can't I come?"
Derek failed to respond to my question and instead asked his own, "Why do you want to?"
He was avoiding much eye contact and was clearly annoyed that I wanted to be there, which fired me up. I looked him straight in the eyes and nearly yelled at him, "Because I'm jealous!" He just sighed and shook his head, so I stormed off in the opposite direction.
Though the gas station we were at sat at the bottom of a hill surrounded mostly by forestation, there was a long, narrow driveway behind the store that winded down another hill. My frustration walk lead me to follow that path for a while. As I reached the bottom of it, there was another gas station like store. I walked around it, only to find that I had encountered a wedding party, as I tripped over a guest's boot. No one there seemed to notice me, so I hurried my way through the shop and climbed up a very messy set of grass covered steps (inside the store) to start my climb back up the driveway... and I woke up.
Comments
Post a Comment