The 3rd Wheel
Foods Eaten: An excessive amount of collard greens.
The Dream:
I was just waking up to find myself laying in my own bed with a woman. She was definitely someone familiar (gut instinct says it was a girl I just met, Courtney, or my friend Matt's long time girlfriend...). She had her back to me, but upon realizing I was waking up, she rolled over to face me, wrapping her arm around my side. I accepted it but began to question what she was doing there. I said something along the lines of, "What are you doing? What if Derek comes upstairs and sees this?" Her response was only a mischievous smile. Looking over her shoulder and through the doorway of my bedroom, I saw Derek lying on the floor right outside the room, above where the stairs are. He appeared to be sleeping, but one of his arms moved and I began to panic, pushing the girl away from me. Within seconds, Derek was standing at the edge of the bed, and all I had done to conceal the other girl was push her under the covers. Derek laid down in bed and began to scoot closer to me. It didn't take long before he bumped into the girl between us, but he continued to scoot closer anyway, pulling both of us into a tight cuddle. He leaned in to kiss my face, but... I woke up...
The Dream:
I was just waking up to find myself laying in my own bed with a woman. She was definitely someone familiar (gut instinct says it was a girl I just met, Courtney, or my friend Matt's long time girlfriend...). She had her back to me, but upon realizing I was waking up, she rolled over to face me, wrapping her arm around my side. I accepted it but began to question what she was doing there. I said something along the lines of, "What are you doing? What if Derek comes upstairs and sees this?" Her response was only a mischievous smile. Looking over her shoulder and through the doorway of my bedroom, I saw Derek lying on the floor right outside the room, above where the stairs are. He appeared to be sleeping, but one of his arms moved and I began to panic, pushing the girl away from me. Within seconds, Derek was standing at the edge of the bed, and all I had done to conceal the other girl was push her under the covers. Derek laid down in bed and began to scoot closer to me. It didn't take long before he bumped into the girl between us, but he continued to scoot closer anyway, pulling both of us into a tight cuddle. He leaned in to kiss my face, but... I woke up...
Comments
Post a Comment