Glass Shard Body Swap
Notes: I'm finding that if I wake up early, stay up for an hour, then go back to sleep, I have some of the strangest dreams.
Foods eaten: Cereal.
The Dream:
In trying to recollect my memory of this dream, I remember there being a ticketed entrance for something, but I can't recall what. I recall being in the basement of what appeared to be a pub, with Derek and some of his friends, playing pool. I also recall being in a grocery store parking lot with Trevor and my sister, in the rain.
We must've gone home, as I was now in an older style house. Wood panels, fairly small. Looking out a bedroom window at the front of the house, the sun shined through. I registered the place to be my own house in New York, though questioned why I ended up somewhere with such miserably cold weather. I was soaking wet from rain and Trevor met me in the kitchen where we laughed at how drenched we were. We shared a passionate kiss, before approaching a giant bean shaped bathtub that looked more like a pool in the house. The pool-tub was in ground, but had an above ground ledge that I leaned over and began to ring my wet hair out over. As I squeezed it, unrealistically excessive amounts of water drained from my hair and began to fill up the pool, though it was littered with what appeared to be giant clumps of my hair. Trevor leaned over the ledge beside me pointing out my hair clumps.
I assume we decided to investigate as we ended up in the pool-tub, that was now filled with lukewarm water. Trevor swam across to one end of the tub, and I swam toward him, opening my eyes underwater. When I surfaced, I exclaimed, "My eyes didn't hurt!" and Trevor asked, "You opened them underwater?" I nodded in reply. Looking around, the pool had filled up with middle aged ladies, so Trevor and I decided to evacuate.
Somewhere in this area, I was in another room of the house painting a trim around the room. I recall the painter's tape on the wall, and painting the trimmed off area brown, but then getting distracted by what appeared to be a real life "ctrl+z" Photoshop feature that allowed me to undo and redo painting mistakes and test other colors. At some point, I started hanging things on the wall and forgot that I was painting, so I ripped off the painter's tape from the wall. After hanging things up and turning my attention away then back again, I realized I had forgotten to finish painting the trim. I figured Trevor would say something when he noticed, but hoped he didn't, and prepared to say I knew and I'd finish it later if he asked.
Walking out into a hallway, I saw a man nearby chewing gum. As he went to blow a bubble, the gum was noticeably stained pink, and he reached up with his hand to use it like a tissue to his nose. Someone nearby loudly asked in a concern manner, "Do you have another nosebleed?" The man nonchalantly said, "Yeah, I'll be out here for 5 hours again," and I assumed that implied he had frequent nosebleeds that lasted for extended periods of time. As I was continuing to look him over, I noticed shards of glass sticking out of his left hand. Right as I made the noticing, someone else exclaimed, "Oh! Your shoulder!" in shock, as they were having the same noticing, except that there were also glass shards protruding from the man's shoulder. The man, again, nonchalantly glanced at the glass in his shoulder and said, "Oh, it's nothing. Let's go celebrate your birthday." As he turned to start walking through a doorway, he met my gaze.
Though I don't recall being on a second level in the house, encompassing events conclude that there must've been one... There also seemed to be a transition from dream being 3rd person to 1st person. I decided I needed to get this man a doctor, as he wasn't going to seek medical attention on his own any time soon. Walking toward a different doorway, I encountered a flight of stairs going down. As I was about to head down them, I suddenly noticed glass sticking out of my hands. I glanced up my arm to see the glass in my shoulder, as well. Though nothing specific occurred or was mentioned, it was assumed that I had traded soul/body with the man from earlier.
Panic quickly kicked in, and I raced down the bottom of the stairs now, only to encounter what seemed to be a gated dead end with no way to open it. I started to run back up the stairs when a woman's voice called out to me, "You were at the right place." I turned around and felt around the what I presumed to be a dead end gate, finding a latch and pushing it open, luckily stumbling into a doctor's office. There was a counter to the right where the woman was sitting at and a man in a chair to the left in what must've been the waiting area. I approached the counter and then there were many other doctors and nurses behind it than had originally appeared. They were chatting and the original woman now looked occupied, but I interrupted her for help anyway. She could see my hand and shoulder and asked if I could explain what happened. I said I didn't know, and tried to explain the previous events, reiterating that I had swapped bodies with a man I didn't know. The woman looked at me without question and simply stated, "So you have memory loss." I replied, "No! I'm not crazy. That man, we swapped bodies, I remember everything before that from my own body, but I don't know how these glass shards got in his body." The woman's attention was momentarily taken away by another doctor asking questions, and I suddenly realized I was going to have to provide identification. I went into an anxious thought, knowing that my own ID wasn't in my pocket. I began to wonder how they would get me back into my own body, or notify anyone if I died, or if they would even assist me if they couldn't legally identify me. Of course, the next thing the woman asked when her attention turned back to me was, "Can I see your ID?"
Reality wavered and I woke up as I went to reach into an empty pocket to look anyway...
Foods eaten: Cereal.
The Dream:
In trying to recollect my memory of this dream, I remember there being a ticketed entrance for something, but I can't recall what. I recall being in the basement of what appeared to be a pub, with Derek and some of his friends, playing pool. I also recall being in a grocery store parking lot with Trevor and my sister, in the rain.
We must've gone home, as I was now in an older style house. Wood panels, fairly small. Looking out a bedroom window at the front of the house, the sun shined through. I registered the place to be my own house in New York, though questioned why I ended up somewhere with such miserably cold weather. I was soaking wet from rain and Trevor met me in the kitchen where we laughed at how drenched we were. We shared a passionate kiss, before approaching a giant bean shaped bathtub that looked more like a pool in the house. The pool-tub was in ground, but had an above ground ledge that I leaned over and began to ring my wet hair out over. As I squeezed it, unrealistically excessive amounts of water drained from my hair and began to fill up the pool, though it was littered with what appeared to be giant clumps of my hair. Trevor leaned over the ledge beside me pointing out my hair clumps.
I assume we decided to investigate as we ended up in the pool-tub, that was now filled with lukewarm water. Trevor swam across to one end of the tub, and I swam toward him, opening my eyes underwater. When I surfaced, I exclaimed, "My eyes didn't hurt!" and Trevor asked, "You opened them underwater?" I nodded in reply. Looking around, the pool had filled up with middle aged ladies, so Trevor and I decided to evacuate.
Somewhere in this area, I was in another room of the house painting a trim around the room. I recall the painter's tape on the wall, and painting the trimmed off area brown, but then getting distracted by what appeared to be a real life "ctrl+z" Photoshop feature that allowed me to undo and redo painting mistakes and test other colors. At some point, I started hanging things on the wall and forgot that I was painting, so I ripped off the painter's tape from the wall. After hanging things up and turning my attention away then back again, I realized I had forgotten to finish painting the trim. I figured Trevor would say something when he noticed, but hoped he didn't, and prepared to say I knew and I'd finish it later if he asked.
Walking out into a hallway, I saw a man nearby chewing gum. As he went to blow a bubble, the gum was noticeably stained pink, and he reached up with his hand to use it like a tissue to his nose. Someone nearby loudly asked in a concern manner, "Do you have another nosebleed?" The man nonchalantly said, "Yeah, I'll be out here for 5 hours again," and I assumed that implied he had frequent nosebleeds that lasted for extended periods of time. As I was continuing to look him over, I noticed shards of glass sticking out of his left hand. Right as I made the noticing, someone else exclaimed, "Oh! Your shoulder!" in shock, as they were having the same noticing, except that there were also glass shards protruding from the man's shoulder. The man, again, nonchalantly glanced at the glass in his shoulder and said, "Oh, it's nothing. Let's go celebrate your birthday." As he turned to start walking through a doorway, he met my gaze.
Though I don't recall being on a second level in the house, encompassing events conclude that there must've been one... There also seemed to be a transition from dream being 3rd person to 1st person. I decided I needed to get this man a doctor, as he wasn't going to seek medical attention on his own any time soon. Walking toward a different doorway, I encountered a flight of stairs going down. As I was about to head down them, I suddenly noticed glass sticking out of my hands. I glanced up my arm to see the glass in my shoulder, as well. Though nothing specific occurred or was mentioned, it was assumed that I had traded soul/body with the man from earlier.
Panic quickly kicked in, and I raced down the bottom of the stairs now, only to encounter what seemed to be a gated dead end with no way to open it. I started to run back up the stairs when a woman's voice called out to me, "You were at the right place." I turned around and felt around the what I presumed to be a dead end gate, finding a latch and pushing it open, luckily stumbling into a doctor's office. There was a counter to the right where the woman was sitting at and a man in a chair to the left in what must've been the waiting area. I approached the counter and then there were many other doctors and nurses behind it than had originally appeared. They were chatting and the original woman now looked occupied, but I interrupted her for help anyway. She could see my hand and shoulder and asked if I could explain what happened. I said I didn't know, and tried to explain the previous events, reiterating that I had swapped bodies with a man I didn't know. The woman looked at me without question and simply stated, "So you have memory loss." I replied, "No! I'm not crazy. That man, we swapped bodies, I remember everything before that from my own body, but I don't know how these glass shards got in his body." The woman's attention was momentarily taken away by another doctor asking questions, and I suddenly realized I was going to have to provide identification. I went into an anxious thought, knowing that my own ID wasn't in my pocket. I began to wonder how they would get me back into my own body, or notify anyone if I died, or if they would even assist me if they couldn't legally identify me. Of course, the next thing the woman asked when her attention turned back to me was, "Can I see your ID?"
Reality wavered and I woke up as I went to reach into an empty pocket to look anyway...
Comments
Post a Comment