Why did you choose that excursion?
Notes: Definitely suffering from post-cruise depression.
Foods Eaten: Feta, Olive, Tomato Pizza with Buffalo Sauce
The Dream:
My boyfriend and I were at what appeared to be a bar with the counter and seats directly facing out the windows of a cruise ship. I was trying to get him to focus on choosing some daily events and excursions with me, but he had a friend that kept distracting him and pulling him away. I seemed to be under some guideline of only being allowed to choose two daily events and one excursion, and the excursion had already been chose.
Trying to stay organized, I scanned through the list of events myself while Trevor had his attention elsewhere. My eye caught on one that was called "Atheist Meetup" and I decided that might be an easy way to try and meet and associate with others on the ship. I went ahead to the customer service area and signed us up for the meetup. When Trevor finally caught back up with me, I told him I had signed us up for that and his response was a negative sounding, "Why did you choose that excursion?" (I think I was trying to logic reality vs. dream here unsuccessfully...) I tried to justify why, but he insisted that it would be more fun to do an actual excursion (a tour off the cruise) and that I should've talked to him first.
The argument escalated and I tried to walk away on my own, but Trevor kept yelling at my back. I shouted at him that this was the biggest argument we'd ever had over something stupid, but he proceeded stubbornly defending his own side. I vaguely recall thinking about this being the end of our relationship before waking up.
Foods Eaten: Feta, Olive, Tomato Pizza with Buffalo Sauce
The Dream:
My boyfriend and I were at what appeared to be a bar with the counter and seats directly facing out the windows of a cruise ship. I was trying to get him to focus on choosing some daily events and excursions with me, but he had a friend that kept distracting him and pulling him away. I seemed to be under some guideline of only being allowed to choose two daily events and one excursion, and the excursion had already been chose.
Trying to stay organized, I scanned through the list of events myself while Trevor had his attention elsewhere. My eye caught on one that was called "Atheist Meetup" and I decided that might be an easy way to try and meet and associate with others on the ship. I went ahead to the customer service area and signed us up for the meetup. When Trevor finally caught back up with me, I told him I had signed us up for that and his response was a negative sounding, "Why did you choose that excursion?" (I think I was trying to logic reality vs. dream here unsuccessfully...) I tried to justify why, but he insisted that it would be more fun to do an actual excursion (a tour off the cruise) and that I should've talked to him first.
The argument escalated and I tried to walk away on my own, but Trevor kept yelling at my back. I shouted at him that this was the biggest argument we'd ever had over something stupid, but he proceeded stubbornly defending his own side. I vaguely recall thinking about this being the end of our relationship before waking up.
Comments
Post a Comment