(Some)one's Coming
Notes: We've been watching a lot of The Walking Dead lately... Also, I finally finished working on all the "urgent" things flying around in my head. I think my brain leaves room for dream memory when I have a clear mind.
Foods eaten: Spaghetti
The Dream:
I was laying on a bed. My childhood best friend Mary was sitting on the edge of the bed next to me. We were joking and laughing like we hadn't spent a minute apart. I said to her, "I've known you over half my life." I don't recall her response...
Next thing I know I was outside of a house on a street that felt familiar (I don't recognize the street at all in consciousness). I was staring at a house across the street with Trevor standing next to me. One of us refers to the house as "our neighbors." It had a pool behind a short fence, but the pool hadn't been used in so long that the water was greenish brown and the consistency of mud.
Somehow my dog ended up in a different fenced area of their yard. The neighbor was out with her own dog, and my dog was somewhat aggressively trying to establish dominance over her dog. Fortunately, she didn't seem bothered, letting me in to chase my dog off her yard.
I went inside the house I had originally been standing at. I don't know where Trevor or Mary went. In fact, I don't really recall anyone else being there except a guy that was significantly younger than me. He was tall and had shoulder length hair and blue eyes, his personality reminded me of my cousin Dave and he and I were doing some amount of flirting.
The guy plus my sister and I were now standing in a bathroom off a bedroom toward the front of the house. Either the guy or my sister were taking a shower. I left the bathroom to go check the "outside" situation (this is clearly where The Walking Dead influence took over). The bedroom was dark. The far wall opposite the bathroom appeared to be a full glass door or window, but a dark sheet had been duct taped to the top of it. I went out into the main room of the house, across from the bedroom I had been in was the master bedroom. The door was shut, but I walked to it and softly knocked. The person that opened was a woman (my brain wants to fill in the blank with Maggie from TWD, but I don't know for sure). The woman had a sense of urgency in her tone when she motioned for quietness and pointed out a nearby window. She said, "[Some]one's coming."
I squinted into the distance and saw a figure approaching the house. I waited until they were almost at the house before quietly walking to the front door to make sure it was locked. The door knob rattled moments after I had backed away. I peered through a narrow nearby window and could see now that the person was a woman with blonde hair (brain filling in another blank with Andrea from TWD). I ran from the entry hall back to the original bedroom, but I had forgotten to check the glass door. The sheet shifted as a man quietly slipped through the door, locking it behind him and pulling the sheet back over. He reached a hand out in a calming motion, signaling that he wasn't there to hurt anyone. He turned his palm over and said, "I brought these to give to your parents. For saving our son's life." When I walked over to him, he had two tiny popcorn kernel looking objects in his hand. I shook them and they had something contained inside of them. Half of me thought they were just popcorn kernels and half of me was convinced they must be something more. As I took them from him, I accidentally dropped one. We both bent to the ground to look for it, but he found it first, picking it up and placing it back in my hand. I thanked him, then went on ignoring his presence when I went back into the bathroom to check on the guy and my sister.
The memories are mixed up, but at one point we were standing around a dinner table. The guy handed me his coat. It was upscale, black, more like a dress coat. We sat down at the table, joined by four other people (again, I don't remember who. Instinct says my sister was still there and my dad was, also, but not sure). The guy sat across from me. I pulled his coat across my front side, using it more like a blanket. He just smiled in response... I also recall sitting in a living room with him, he was playing with his phone, but I don't remember details...
There seemed to be more of this dream leading up to meeting the guy. I have snippets of memories of running into him in either a classy hotel or office building prior to the above dream context. There was somewhat of a chase involved, but I don't remember the rest of the plot, before or after. I was abruptly awoken by an alarm playing 'Vice Grip' by Parkway Drive.
Foods eaten: Spaghetti
The Dream:
I was laying on a bed. My childhood best friend Mary was sitting on the edge of the bed next to me. We were joking and laughing like we hadn't spent a minute apart. I said to her, "I've known you over half my life." I don't recall her response...
Next thing I know I was outside of a house on a street that felt familiar (I don't recognize the street at all in consciousness). I was staring at a house across the street with Trevor standing next to me. One of us refers to the house as "our neighbors." It had a pool behind a short fence, but the pool hadn't been used in so long that the water was greenish brown and the consistency of mud.
Somehow my dog ended up in a different fenced area of their yard. The neighbor was out with her own dog, and my dog was somewhat aggressively trying to establish dominance over her dog. Fortunately, she didn't seem bothered, letting me in to chase my dog off her yard.
I went inside the house I had originally been standing at. I don't know where Trevor or Mary went. In fact, I don't really recall anyone else being there except a guy that was significantly younger than me. He was tall and had shoulder length hair and blue eyes, his personality reminded me of my cousin Dave and he and I were doing some amount of flirting.
The guy plus my sister and I were now standing in a bathroom off a bedroom toward the front of the house. Either the guy or my sister were taking a shower. I left the bathroom to go check the "outside" situation (this is clearly where The Walking Dead influence took over). The bedroom was dark. The far wall opposite the bathroom appeared to be a full glass door or window, but a dark sheet had been duct taped to the top of it. I went out into the main room of the house, across from the bedroom I had been in was the master bedroom. The door was shut, but I walked to it and softly knocked. The person that opened was a woman (my brain wants to fill in the blank with Maggie from TWD, but I don't know for sure). The woman had a sense of urgency in her tone when she motioned for quietness and pointed out a nearby window. She said, "[Some]one's coming."
I squinted into the distance and saw a figure approaching the house. I waited until they were almost at the house before quietly walking to the front door to make sure it was locked. The door knob rattled moments after I had backed away. I peered through a narrow nearby window and could see now that the person was a woman with blonde hair (brain filling in another blank with Andrea from TWD). I ran from the entry hall back to the original bedroom, but I had forgotten to check the glass door. The sheet shifted as a man quietly slipped through the door, locking it behind him and pulling the sheet back over. He reached a hand out in a calming motion, signaling that he wasn't there to hurt anyone. He turned his palm over and said, "I brought these to give to your parents. For saving our son's life." When I walked over to him, he had two tiny popcorn kernel looking objects in his hand. I shook them and they had something contained inside of them. Half of me thought they were just popcorn kernels and half of me was convinced they must be something more. As I took them from him, I accidentally dropped one. We both bent to the ground to look for it, but he found it first, picking it up and placing it back in my hand. I thanked him, then went on ignoring his presence when I went back into the bathroom to check on the guy and my sister.
The memories are mixed up, but at one point we were standing around a dinner table. The guy handed me his coat. It was upscale, black, more like a dress coat. We sat down at the table, joined by four other people (again, I don't remember who. Instinct says my sister was still there and my dad was, also, but not sure). The guy sat across from me. I pulled his coat across my front side, using it more like a blanket. He just smiled in response... I also recall sitting in a living room with him, he was playing with his phone, but I don't remember details...
There seemed to be more of this dream leading up to meeting the guy. I have snippets of memories of running into him in either a classy hotel or office building prior to the above dream context. There was somewhat of a chase involved, but I don't remember the rest of the plot, before or after. I was abruptly awoken by an alarm playing 'Vice Grip' by Parkway Drive.
Comments
Post a Comment