April Fools!

Dream Notes: I didn't even know it was actually April 1st... but I guess my subconscious did. At least my boyfriend got me with this prank in my dream - I woke up and told him about it, so I'm sure that ruined any chance of it actually happening.

Dream Location: At my office building.

The Dream:
I was at work, it was just another regular day. I walked into my boyfriend's office (we do actually work together), said hey to him and he responded with, "I gotta talk to you." So he walks over to another empty office room and sits me down and says, "I don't think I have time for this relationship anymore... I have too much going on between work and renovating my house." That was all he said before he walked out, leaving me completely miserable. I go back to work for a little while, then decide I need a better reason from him, so I go to his office and drag him into the warehouse that's at our company (except it was a gym in my dream... dunno why), I sat him down at a table and demanded for him to explain himself. He started to say something, and then right as I was getting close to crying, I yelled at him "Wait a second!! This is a f---king April fool's joke, isn't it?" he couldn't hold a straight face anymore and busted out laughing and gave me a big kiss on the forehead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!