Waterfall Stairs
Notes: For some reason, this dream vividly popped into my head while I was writing down another one. I'm not sure exactly how long ago I had this dream, and I don't remember all of the specifics. For me to have just remembered as much as I do though, I wonder if I wrote it down somewhere else...
Dream Location: Totally Unsure, Random Restaurant
The Dream:
I was running down some very widely space concrete steps, outside, with my boyfriend. The steps had water running down them, as if it was an elaborate waterfall/walk way. He told me to be careful, it was slippery and I might fall. We kept walking down them until we got to a wooden bridge, it was over a small creek. I remember walking around in it for a minute, before my boyfriend said we needed to go because it looked like it was going to storm.
We quickly walked back up the waterfall steps, and we're running to a restaurant. The restaurant looked vaguely familiar, I was reading the cheap menu that was tacked up on the wall. I remember the owner talking to us briefly about the bad storm coming in.
Dream Location: Totally Unsure, Random Restaurant
The Dream:
I was running down some very widely space concrete steps, outside, with my boyfriend. The steps had water running down them, as if it was an elaborate waterfall/walk way. He told me to be careful, it was slippery and I might fall. We kept walking down them until we got to a wooden bridge, it was over a small creek. I remember walking around in it for a minute, before my boyfriend said we needed to go because it looked like it was going to storm.
We quickly walked back up the waterfall steps, and we're running to a restaurant. The restaurant looked vaguely familiar, I was reading the cheap menu that was tacked up on the wall. I remember the owner talking to us briefly about the bad storm coming in.
Comments
Post a Comment