Four Girls in a Bathroom
Notes: Extremely tired after 11 hour drive home from New York. Fell asleep on my boyfriend's office floor right around noon... Was only asleep until 12:33.
Dream Location:
Bathroom. Three stalls, two normal, one handicap. One mirror, large counter (didn't notice sinks or accessories). Random fancy black massage chair toilet outside of stalls to the right side of the counter.
The Dream:
Can't remember where the dream started. Memory starts at pushing open a Woman's Bathroom door... Was about to look in the mirror when a random girl (sort of short, average weight, black hair - presumably Asian) busted in the bathroom and wrapped her arms around me in a big hug, mouthing the words "Wow! It's cold!" (My dreams are mostly mute, mouths move but I hear nothing, but I some how know what people around me are saying.) I agreed that it was cold. Looking to the left in the bathroom was a toilet not inside a stall... Who appeared to be my boss was sitting in it, but immediately got up and disappeared into the handicap stall in the bathroom when I looked over. Examining the non-stall toilet, it appeared to be more like a massage chair toilet. Black with lots of buttons. The other girl mouthed to me wondering if it was heated. It appeared to be.
After the quick chit-chat, the girl turned around and went into the first stall... by crawling underneath the door. I started to go into the second stall, but when I looked down, noticed another person who appeared to be another coworker (Granger) attempting to also crawl underneath the stall.
Dream or memory ended here. I woke up after.
Dream Location:
Bathroom. Three stalls, two normal, one handicap. One mirror, large counter (didn't notice sinks or accessories). Random fancy black massage chair toilet outside of stalls to the right side of the counter.
The Dream:
Can't remember where the dream started. Memory starts at pushing open a Woman's Bathroom door... Was about to look in the mirror when a random girl (sort of short, average weight, black hair - presumably Asian) busted in the bathroom and wrapped her arms around me in a big hug, mouthing the words "Wow! It's cold!" (My dreams are mostly mute, mouths move but I hear nothing, but I some how know what people around me are saying.) I agreed that it was cold. Looking to the left in the bathroom was a toilet not inside a stall... Who appeared to be my boss was sitting in it, but immediately got up and disappeared into the handicap stall in the bathroom when I looked over. Examining the non-stall toilet, it appeared to be more like a massage chair toilet. Black with lots of buttons. The other girl mouthed to me wondering if it was heated. It appeared to be.
After the quick chit-chat, the girl turned around and went into the first stall... by crawling underneath the door. I started to go into the second stall, but when I looked down, noticed another person who appeared to be another coworker (Granger) attempting to also crawl underneath the stall.
Dream or memory ended here. I woke up after.
Comments
Post a Comment