New York, Revisited
Notes: I'm assuming the location of this dream is due to me going to Buffalo, New York last week... Slept forever last night, though I don't know why. Went to bed at 3:00 am.
Dream Location: Buffalo, New York in general. Airport, inside a car on the way to my Aunt & Uncle's house
The Dream:
Memory of this dream is skewed, I don't remember the exact order of events. Just a bunch of events thrown around. It started in Buffalo Niagara Airport. My boyfriend and I had come off the same flight, though I don't think I ever actually saw my boyfriend throughout the dream. We were in search of the airport parking lot. No baggage claim came into play. For some reason, I was slightly lost in the airport, the explanation I remember (I don't know how I remembered it, I don't recall talking about it in the dream, is it possible for a dream character to think? anyway...) is that we took a different flight than the flight I "normally" take due to either a hurricane or tropical storm in North Carolina (where I live/where the flight would've left from. I wonder if this could be the result of the current rainy weather outside). At any rate, we wandered (separately) down the halls of the airport until we finally got in the parking lot. I guess some how our cars managed to get to New York - or mine anyway. He called me and said he was in his car, I looked over and vaguely saw him getting into a white SUV (he really owns a mustang). Seconds later I saw my car (Blue 350z, same as actuality). I got in it and went through a toll booth to get out of the airport immediately - for some reason I distinctly remember the toll costing 3 pennies, and I paid in Canadian pennies.
I can't remember the middle of the dream... or maybe there was no middle and it just transitioned completely.
I remember standing in yet another parking lot - I remember what the parking lot looks like so well I could probably draw a picture of it. I was trying to call my boyfriend, but kept accidentally calling my cousins and friends. First I called my cousin Josh, I managed to hang up before he answered. Then I called my cousin's best friend, Logan, who I really tried to hang up on before he answered, but didn't manage to. I remember him saying "Hey Lizza!--" and then me quickly hanging up. I think I finally succeeded in calling my boyfriend, though I can't remember.
The focus of the dream transitioned to some of my cousins in a black SUV showing up in the parking lot. Somehow I got in the car - though I don't remember the car ever stopping. My cousin Josh was driving. I was sitting in the middle of the back seat next to my cousin Dave. My best friend, Mary, showed up and was sitting in the front seat. I think my cousin Chris was also in the car, along with my sister, though I don't remember seeing them. I don't know where my boyfriend ended up. I was leaning on my cousin Dave, who was shirtless, when Mary turned around and leaned over the seat to talk to us. She started admiring and poking my cousin's abs. I recall my cousin saying something about his 6-pack that didn't make sense, but I don't remember what it was.
I heard my cousin Chris' voice coming from the front of the car, I want to say Josh turned into Chris at some point, but I'm not sure. I remember Chris saying, "Yo, you guys are gonna have to wait to use the bathroom when we get to my parents house." Some how, I came to the conclusion that Josh had to pee really bad and had claimed the bathroom before I got in the car. I asked "Don't you have another bathroom on the second floor?" Chris said, "Yeah, and one in the basement now too."
More fuzzy dream memory, or dream transitioned again.
I was standing in an oddly decorated hallway with my cousin Dave and my sister. We were looking at all the stuff that was decorating the hall - which was a bunch of dresses and other clothing. I saw some dresses that I liked (I don't know why, they weren't my style at all). My sister commented that they looked like they were for a funeral. My cousin picked up a shoe off the same shelf the dresses were displayed on. He shoved the shoe in my face, it was purple, and tiny - for a kid.
The dream ended there, my sister called and it woke me up.
Dream Location: Buffalo, New York in general. Airport, inside a car on the way to my Aunt & Uncle's house
The Dream:
Memory of this dream is skewed, I don't remember the exact order of events. Just a bunch of events thrown around. It started in Buffalo Niagara Airport. My boyfriend and I had come off the same flight, though I don't think I ever actually saw my boyfriend throughout the dream. We were in search of the airport parking lot. No baggage claim came into play. For some reason, I was slightly lost in the airport, the explanation I remember (I don't know how I remembered it, I don't recall talking about it in the dream, is it possible for a dream character to think? anyway...) is that we took a different flight than the flight I "normally" take due to either a hurricane or tropical storm in North Carolina (where I live/where the flight would've left from. I wonder if this could be the result of the current rainy weather outside). At any rate, we wandered (separately) down the halls of the airport until we finally got in the parking lot. I guess some how our cars managed to get to New York - or mine anyway. He called me and said he was in his car, I looked over and vaguely saw him getting into a white SUV (he really owns a mustang). Seconds later I saw my car (Blue 350z, same as actuality). I got in it and went through a toll booth to get out of the airport immediately - for some reason I distinctly remember the toll costing 3 pennies, and I paid in Canadian pennies.
I can't remember the middle of the dream... or maybe there was no middle and it just transitioned completely.
I remember standing in yet another parking lot - I remember what the parking lot looks like so well I could probably draw a picture of it. I was trying to call my boyfriend, but kept accidentally calling my cousins and friends. First I called my cousin Josh, I managed to hang up before he answered. Then I called my cousin's best friend, Logan, who I really tried to hang up on before he answered, but didn't manage to. I remember him saying "Hey Lizza!--" and then me quickly hanging up. I think I finally succeeded in calling my boyfriend, though I can't remember.
The focus of the dream transitioned to some of my cousins in a black SUV showing up in the parking lot. Somehow I got in the car - though I don't remember the car ever stopping. My cousin Josh was driving. I was sitting in the middle of the back seat next to my cousin Dave. My best friend, Mary, showed up and was sitting in the front seat. I think my cousin Chris was also in the car, along with my sister, though I don't remember seeing them. I don't know where my boyfriend ended up. I was leaning on my cousin Dave, who was shirtless, when Mary turned around and leaned over the seat to talk to us. She started admiring and poking my cousin's abs. I recall my cousin saying something about his 6-pack that didn't make sense, but I don't remember what it was.
I heard my cousin Chris' voice coming from the front of the car, I want to say Josh turned into Chris at some point, but I'm not sure. I remember Chris saying, "Yo, you guys are gonna have to wait to use the bathroom when we get to my parents house." Some how, I came to the conclusion that Josh had to pee really bad and had claimed the bathroom before I got in the car. I asked "Don't you have another bathroom on the second floor?" Chris said, "Yeah, and one in the basement now too."
More fuzzy dream memory, or dream transitioned again.
I was standing in an oddly decorated hallway with my cousin Dave and my sister. We were looking at all the stuff that was decorating the hall - which was a bunch of dresses and other clothing. I saw some dresses that I liked (I don't know why, they weren't my style at all). My sister commented that they looked like they were for a funeral. My cousin picked up a shoe off the same shelf the dresses were displayed on. He shoved the shoe in my face, it was purple, and tiny - for a kid.
The dream ended there, my sister called and it woke me up.
Comments
Post a Comment