Lucid Flying
Notes: Easily the most worthless lucid dream I've had, but it was the first time going lucid in a while and the dream didn't collapse, so that's a positive.
Foods eaten: Quesadillas
The Dream:
...I don't remember the surrounding context... I was flying around, hovering over some trees outside, when I suddenly came into a line of conscious thought: "I'm flying. Wait a second, how am I flying? Oh! I must be dreaming!" Suddenly the surroundings drop into nothingness, now replaced by white. I'm still flying, but I see a person sitting on the ground. I land and walk over to them. Although I haven't managed to identify who they are and I make no effort to ask, my immediate thought in lucidity is to try and change them into someone else. I touch the person's shoulder while concentrating on thoughts of, "Turn into Trevor." Nothing happens. I try a different person. "Turn into James." Still nothing. "Turn into Martin. Turn into that guy from Game of Thrones. Turn into someone!" No success. The person hasn't changed, spoken or moved. I give up on them and decide to try doing something else with lucidity. Perhaps traveling to Europe is a good choice. I consciously return to flying, but the white has now turned into white walls of a building. Looking up, there is a skylight. I fly to it, think I can just fly my way to Europe. Unfortunately, the skylight acts as a block. I attempt to put my hands through it, but I can't. I brace both hands on the wall and try to force my way through it face-first, but can't get through. There was no lock or way to open the window ...I must've lost lucidity and the rest of the dream, blocked by the constraints of reality within a lucid dream...
Foods eaten: Quesadillas
The Dream:
...I don't remember the surrounding context... I was flying around, hovering over some trees outside, when I suddenly came into a line of conscious thought: "I'm flying. Wait a second, how am I flying? Oh! I must be dreaming!" Suddenly the surroundings drop into nothingness, now replaced by white. I'm still flying, but I see a person sitting on the ground. I land and walk over to them. Although I haven't managed to identify who they are and I make no effort to ask, my immediate thought in lucidity is to try and change them into someone else. I touch the person's shoulder while concentrating on thoughts of, "Turn into Trevor." Nothing happens. I try a different person. "Turn into James." Still nothing. "Turn into Martin. Turn into that guy from Game of Thrones. Turn into someone!" No success. The person hasn't changed, spoken or moved. I give up on them and decide to try doing something else with lucidity. Perhaps traveling to Europe is a good choice. I consciously return to flying, but the white has now turned into white walls of a building. Looking up, there is a skylight. I fly to it, think I can just fly my way to Europe. Unfortunately, the skylight acts as a block. I attempt to put my hands through it, but I can't. I brace both hands on the wall and try to force my way through it face-first, but can't get through. There was no lock or way to open the window ...I must've lost lucidity and the rest of the dream, blocked by the constraints of reality within a lucid dream...
Comments
Post a Comment