He Has Blue Hair!
Notes: ...
Foods Eaten: Pizza
Dream Location: I think at a beach?
The Dream:
I recall laying out on some blankets in the grass, but for some reason I also recall it being a very tropical atmosphere, like we were at the beach. My sister and TJ were sitting on a blanket with me, and the drummer from the band Souls Harbor, Justin, was sitting on the other blanket with another guy that I didn't recognize. We were chatty, Justin was acting strangely hyper and bubbly. He and the guy he was with disappeared for a minute, and my sister, TJ and I got up and walked around. Eventually we walked back to the blankets we'd been sitting on, and across the way I saw Justin sitting on a different blanket. My sister pointed at him and said, "Look, he has blue hair!" Sure enough, I looked closer and saw he now had highlighted blue streaks in his hair.
Foods Eaten: Pizza
Dream Location: I think at a beach?
The Dream:
I recall laying out on some blankets in the grass, but for some reason I also recall it being a very tropical atmosphere, like we were at the beach. My sister and TJ were sitting on a blanket with me, and the drummer from the band Souls Harbor, Justin, was sitting on the other blanket with another guy that I didn't recognize. We were chatty, Justin was acting strangely hyper and bubbly. He and the guy he was with disappeared for a minute, and my sister, TJ and I got up and walked around. Eventually we walked back to the blankets we'd been sitting on, and across the way I saw Justin sitting on a different blanket. My sister pointed at him and said, "Look, he has blue hair!" Sure enough, I looked closer and saw he now had highlighted blue streaks in his hair.
Comments
Post a Comment