Under Fire (Again)
Notes: I typed in the title of this entry and realized that I'd already named another dream entry the same thing. I thought that was kind of weird. I had forgotten about the other dream, but when I read it, it was perplexing how similar it was.
Foods Eaten: Steak
Dream Location: Some version of my buddy Landon's house
The Dream:
I was inside of a small house - or seemed more like a room in an apartment complex. It was old, wood panel walls, old lady wall paper, very neutral tan/brown color scheme. My friend, Landon's, mom was there, and I believe his sister was as well. My sister was also with me, though we were being sort of skittish. There was a red laser dot following us around, and I had come in the house to hide from it. Landon's mom was chit chatting us a little bit, when I saw the red dot and panicked again. I looked around accessing all the windows we could be seen through and tried to devise a way to crawl across the ceiling in order to avoid possibly being shot at. As I was thinking about this, I told me sister to run to the bathroom in the middle of the house and stand on the toilet against a wall. I hoped this would be enough padding if any bullet did make its way into the house.
I kept an eye on the dot for a while, and I think I finally decided it was clear enough to make a run for it. I grabbed my sister and bolted out the back door of the room, which lead to a metal balcony with a set of stairs leading to the ground.
Don't remember what went on after that...
Foods Eaten: Steak
Dream Location: Some version of my buddy Landon's house
The Dream:
I was inside of a small house - or seemed more like a room in an apartment complex. It was old, wood panel walls, old lady wall paper, very neutral tan/brown color scheme. My friend, Landon's, mom was there, and I believe his sister was as well. My sister was also with me, though we were being sort of skittish. There was a red laser dot following us around, and I had come in the house to hide from it. Landon's mom was chit chatting us a little bit, when I saw the red dot and panicked again. I looked around accessing all the windows we could be seen through and tried to devise a way to crawl across the ceiling in order to avoid possibly being shot at. As I was thinking about this, I told me sister to run to the bathroom in the middle of the house and stand on the toilet against a wall. I hoped this would be enough padding if any bullet did make its way into the house.
I kept an eye on the dot for a while, and I think I finally decided it was clear enough to make a run for it. I grabbed my sister and bolted out the back door of the room, which lead to a metal balcony with a set of stairs leading to the ground.
Don't remember what went on after that...
Comments
Post a Comment