Lucid Oddities
Notes: I've really been slacking with my dreams lately. I'm actually surprised I went lucid last night, even though it didn't last long. My sleep was very weird and irregular though, took me forever to fall asleep.
Foods Eaten: Mashed potatos, chicken, steak, asparagus, sausage... yeah, I was a fatty tonight.
Dream Location: Blackness
The Dream:
Not even sure how I got to lucidity, I may have just slipped straight into it.
TJ was there with me. I started pondering the weird questions that I hide in my subconscious most of the time. I remember thinking about asking my lucid TJ a lot of things, but settled upon a very cliche question that I put little faith into my dream figure truthfully answering: "TJ, do you want to marry me one day?" He didn't immediately respond, I stared at his face which remained completely blank. After what had to be about a minute of silence and me thinking of all the possible responses he could give, he simply said, "Yes."
I think my surprise at that response woke me up.
Foods Eaten: Mashed potatos, chicken, steak, asparagus, sausage... yeah, I was a fatty tonight.
Dream Location: Blackness
The Dream:
Not even sure how I got to lucidity, I may have just slipped straight into it.
TJ was there with me. I started pondering the weird questions that I hide in my subconscious most of the time. I remember thinking about asking my lucid TJ a lot of things, but settled upon a very cliche question that I put little faith into my dream figure truthfully answering: "TJ, do you want to marry me one day?" He didn't immediately respond, I stared at his face which remained completely blank. After what had to be about a minute of silence and me thinking of all the possible responses he could give, he simply said, "Yes."
I think my surprise at that response woke me up.
Comments
Post a Comment