Jessica Alba - Dumb as a Rock

Notes: I woke up and remembered this one in strangely vivid detail, and as usual, failed to write it down quickly and forgot 90% of it.

Foods Eaten: Steak

Dream Location: Some movie-like park

The Dream:
It was some time in the evening, in a park - like Central Park in New York or something. I was walking around, when I spotted Jessica Alba. I went to go talk to her, she said, "Hi!" in a very bubbly tone. Her hair was a brilliant blonde, and had shimmery metallic strands of gold and silver in it, it was very magical looking. The tips of her hair were also dyed a bright sky blue. I remember trying to talk to her, but she simply just kept saying, "Hi!" in the same bubbly tone. I concluded that she was dumber than a rock.

I ended up going to a car (did not make note of who's car or what kind), but TJ was sitting in it. I told him I met Jessica Alba, and also informed him that she was dumber than a rock. He still wanted to meet her.

Don't remember the rest...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity