Mission: Rescue Snakes

Notes: I've been very slack on my dreaming lately... I have too much going on, which is a poor excuse considering how little effort it *should* take to dream. I've been trying to coax my dream memory into working properly and regularly again.

Dream Location: A large brick house... familiar, but not my own.

The Dream:
I was wandering around some lush grassy field in front of a very large and beautiful brick house. The house had a small front porch with three brick steps leading up to it. My dad was standing nearby, I think he was gardening or landscaping or something of the sort. My sister suddenly also appeared in the yard, holding a large brown cardboard box. She appeared to be in a state of urgency, as she ran over to me and very quietly exclaimed at me, "Liz! Help! I got this box from the next door neighbors, it's full of 200 snakes! They were going to kill them all but I felt bad for them and took them. But how do we get them inside without dad noticing?" I'm not sure if I had a vocal response, but I escorted her into the house, standing to her side to keep the box out of view of my dad in case he turned and looked. Fortunately, he didn't.

Once safely inside of a room (not sure who's room, but it was a very large open area with only a couch), she sat the box on the floor and opened it up. I walked over to the box and looked inside. Though the box was small, it was definitely packed with all different types of snakes, slithering around each other. I carefully picked up a yellow and white one and let it wrap itself around my arm. I said, "Corn snake. Harmless."

I don't remember anything else...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!