Tornado

Dream Location: A restaurant parking lot

The Dream:
TJ and I had just exited a restaurant we had apparently ate at for dinner with my dad. It was dark out and we were walking around the parking lot. For whatever reason, I ask my dad if I could borrow his car. Right around that moment, my mom also pulled into and parked in the parking lot. She got out as if we were just getting ready to go in to eat dinner, but before we can even exchange hello's, there was a really loud noise that kept continuing and only growing louder. I recall thinking to myself, "That sounds like a tornado." But apparently my mom was having different thoughts, as she asked, "Is that a train?" My dad chimed in, though not in much of a panic, "No, that's a tornado. Take cover." My mom grabbed hold of the side of her car, and I just stood there in a bit of a trance watching the tornado come closer. All I was thinking about was how much I was going to hurt if I survived this. But right as the tornado was about to rip us all away, I woke up into a state of extreme confusion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!