Basketball to Broken Phone

Notes: ...

Foods Eaten: Shrimp with Rice

The Dream:
Obviously there had to be some sort of prelude, but I don't recall anything until... I was outside, it was probably around 8:00, right after the sun had gone down. I was walking down a very lush grassy field that had two college basketball teams playing on it (one of the teams was UNC, but no idea on the other). Though they had a basketball, there was a second one sitting idle in the middle of their grass court. I was apparently on a mission to get this basketball (though I don't recall it being mine, I guess it was). I stealthy walked around the outskirts of the court, so as not to get in the players way. As I was about to run in and get the ball, one of the players got to it first, accidentally kicking it to the opposite side of the field. I began my long walk back around the court to the opposite side...

Halfway to the other side of the court, I ran into my old friend, Tana. She asked if I was able to get the ball, and I told her what had happened. I don't recall whether I continued on my quest for the basketball or not, but the next thing I remember was Tana's phone being broken. Tana was in complete theatrics, throwing a total tantrum over the broken phone. She screamed "Noooo!" very loudly as she went to her knees, then got up and angrily walked over to me, saying "YOU broke my phone!" I apologized patiently, and not wanting to deal with her complaints, I asked "How much did it cost?" She said "$15." I reached into my camera bag (which had somehow magically appeared) and pulled $15 out of it, proceeding to hand it to Tana. I don't think she thanked me, but I don't recall anything else happening...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!