She Got Knocked Up

Notes: I actually remember this dream being a lot longer and more detailed, but memory didn't serve as to what those details were.

Foods Eaten: Taco Salad (lunch), Pretzels

The Dream:
I was standing in a well kept gravel driveway. It was outside a small house with strangely beautiful landscaping. I was standing next to a black car, and my old family friend Kathryn Wilson was across from me. I'm not sure why, but I remember taking a pair of shoes from her...

There must have been some sort of transition before this next piece?


I ended up inside of a house, it was a downstairs that had a brownish color scheme to it, and the walls and flooring were wood paneling. I don't remember much, just that Richard was there and he had gotten Erin, his significant other, pregnant. For some reason, I remember making fun of him about how he was always getting girls knocked up, even though I don't think he ever has...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity