Monster House
Notes: As I was writing my last dream, I started recalling a little bit of what I think was a second dream from last night.
Foods Eaten: Shrimp and Rice
The Dream:
I don't seem to remember myself actually being in this dream, I was just watching it all happen. There was a lady, older and sort of creepy. She had maintained a lot of her beauty, but looked sort of gaunt. She was dressed in a long white gown. I remember her walking into a bathroom and handling small pieces of chocolate (like rolos?). I think she was trying to get something in exchange for them...
I think I was back to actually being in my own body now, though I seemed rather separated from my feelings (hard to explain...). I walked down the hall from the bathroom where the lady in white was. I walked through a doorway and around a corner, when suddenly a mummified body appeared in my face. It didn't seem to scare me in the slightest, but eyeing the mummy, it was missing both legs and arms, but was floating in the air. The face grinned at me, and it asked me something, but I don't remember what. I'm pretty sure the mummy threatened to lay me on the surgical bed that was positioned in the back corner of the room we were now in, but I still didn't feel threatened. I continued walking along and the mummy didn't even come after me...
I remember there being more, but now I don't know what.
Foods Eaten: Shrimp and Rice
The Dream:
I don't seem to remember myself actually being in this dream, I was just watching it all happen. There was a lady, older and sort of creepy. She had maintained a lot of her beauty, but looked sort of gaunt. She was dressed in a long white gown. I remember her walking into a bathroom and handling small pieces of chocolate (like rolos?). I think she was trying to get something in exchange for them...
I think I was back to actually being in my own body now, though I seemed rather separated from my feelings (hard to explain...). I walked down the hall from the bathroom where the lady in white was. I walked through a doorway and around a corner, when suddenly a mummified body appeared in my face. It didn't seem to scare me in the slightest, but eyeing the mummy, it was missing both legs and arms, but was floating in the air. The face grinned at me, and it asked me something, but I don't remember what. I'm pretty sure the mummy threatened to lay me on the surgical bed that was positioned in the back corner of the room we were now in, but I still didn't feel threatened. I continued walking along and the mummy didn't even come after me...
I remember there being more, but now I don't know what.
Comments
Post a Comment