Ditched Work for Mark Tremonti

Notes: Very random celebrity appearance. I must be excited for his new album?

Foods Eaten: Salad, a few rum and cokes

The Dream:
I was at my office, in a room with my boss and coworker, Nadia. I recall asking permission to take an extended lunch hour, which my boss was fine with. I somehow ended up sitting in my car in a parking lot outside of a mall. Mark Tremonti (guitarist for Alter Bridge/Creed) was now in my passenger seat.

There seems to be a large gap in my memory but this is what I can recall...


It had gotten late, and I'd forgotten about work until I got a text message from my boss that read something like, "When are you coming back? There's a lot to do and I'm really stressed out..." I replied to her with a lie of, "Sorry! We are on the way." But at that point, Mark got out of my car and turned his attention to a crappy white car parked next to me - which was apparently his car. It was having troubles starting, and he had the hood up and was trying to fix it.

Either I ended up in the passenger seat of my car or Mark's car, but Mark was definitely in the driver's seat. I'm pretty sure I was hitting on him, and he seemed to be returning mixed signals. At some point our faces were extremely close, and we almost kissed, but sort of dodged each other. Thinking it was my fault for moving away, I went back in to try again, but this time he dodged. I ended up kissing his nose. He pulled away and sort of quietly, but sternly, looked at me and said, "Why does this have to be about sex?" I remember being confused because I wasn't even trying to have sex with him.

Can't recall anything else...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity