Tornado Cruise
Notes: Glad to be dreaming (and recalling) a little bit again.
Foods Eaten: Broccoli
The Dream:
I remember being at the top of a large hill or mountain, that immediately dropped off into a cliff on the north side. All of my family members were there, and my dad was fascinated by the "crater". I seem to recall him trying to get to the other side, and my sister was helping him. My mom was hanging out near me.
There was some sort of loud speaker system that called out a number. (This is where dream brain just kind of went along with and assumed things that don't make sense now looking at it from a waking state.) I excitedly chimed, "Hey dad, isn't that your number?!" My dad looked down at a ticket stub in his hand with a number on it. (He never replied yes or no, it seemed it didn't matter whether it was or not his number...) I said, "Hurry up! Go!" He quickly walked off with my sister in tow, while my mom and I stayed put. Though I can't recall the exact conversation, my dad had apparently won an Alaskan cruise and my sister was going with him.
Transition... I was now inside of an old, plain home. There was a guy with me, and though I cannot recall precisely who, it was definitely someone that I know well. There was a sudden horrible loud noise from outside. I ran to a window to look out, and though I don't remember seeing anything in particular I exclaimed, "Tornado!" I recall rushing around the house trying to find a safe spot to take cover, but I had no idea where anything was... I was still searching when either the dream fizzled out or I woke up...
Foods Eaten: Broccoli
The Dream:
I remember being at the top of a large hill or mountain, that immediately dropped off into a cliff on the north side. All of my family members were there, and my dad was fascinated by the "crater". I seem to recall him trying to get to the other side, and my sister was helping him. My mom was hanging out near me.
There was some sort of loud speaker system that called out a number. (This is where dream brain just kind of went along with and assumed things that don't make sense now looking at it from a waking state.) I excitedly chimed, "Hey dad, isn't that your number?!" My dad looked down at a ticket stub in his hand with a number on it. (He never replied yes or no, it seemed it didn't matter whether it was or not his number...) I said, "Hurry up! Go!" He quickly walked off with my sister in tow, while my mom and I stayed put. Though I can't recall the exact conversation, my dad had apparently won an Alaskan cruise and my sister was going with him.
Transition... I was now inside of an old, plain home. There was a guy with me, and though I cannot recall precisely who, it was definitely someone that I know well. There was a sudden horrible loud noise from outside. I ran to a window to look out, and though I don't remember seeing anything in particular I exclaimed, "Tornado!" I recall rushing around the house trying to find a safe spot to take cover, but I had no idea where anything was... I was still searching when either the dream fizzled out or I woke up...
Comments
Post a Comment