Flying Out Of A Garage

Notes: It's been forever... I haven't been actively trying to dream recall lately. I strangely thing it's one more thing for my brain to do, even though I'm sleeping for it. My schedule has been so packed recently...

Foods Eaten: Salad

The Dream:
...as usual, I know there was more than this, I just don't know what... I was standing on pavement, in somewhat of a rush. The pavement I was standing on seemed to be outside, but not far in front of me there was an enclosure with a garage door on the other side. I ran at it full speed, and just before I would've crashed into it, jumped in the air and took flight. I started to do a 180 to flip around and get out of the enclosure, but the garage door automatically opened, so I continued straight through it. I seem to recall talking to someone else, maybe my sister.

You know how when you dream and sometimes you just have a realization that doesn't really come from anywhere, but you go with it anyway...? I seemed to remember that I was trying to follow an asteroid. I distinctly remember taking a left turn and ending up over a flea market type of area. There were tons of booths with things set up on them and people at them. I saw the asteroid - but it wasn't going for a crash landing. It was almost like it had gone into orbit and was just gracefully and rather slowly passing over the entire flea market. I believe I chased after it for a minute, but landed somewhere at a large hotel or convention center.


The building I'd ended up in was huge. For some reason I wanted to change clothes, and I was looking for a bathroom to change in. I ended up finding one - sort of. It was more like a single bathroom made for someone who was handicap. The entire room was a brown and gray marble, and there was a shower head poking out of one of the walls, so essentially the entire room could be used as a shower. There was a padded bench to sit on underneath it. Across from that was a counter with two white sinks, and they typical mirror hanging on the wall. I remember spending a minute searching for a spot on the counter that wasn't wet to set my clothes down on.

And the rest I don't recall...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity