Airport Birthday

Notes: Alarm clock woke me up, and I knew I'd had a dream - it took me a good five minutes to go through a million different thoughts about what it could be before a thought about a dog shaped cake crossed my mind, and that was it.

Foods Eaten: Eggnog


Dream Location: Airport

The Dream:
I was walking down an airport terminal with my cousin Rachel. There were a bunch of guys I didn't really know following us. Rachel walked into a big room that branched off the terminal, but it was set up like a classroom. There were lots of tables with chairs behind them, all facing the same direction. Teenagers were sitting at them. Rachel sat down at one of the desks, and I followed her. I don't think I sat down on anything, but I don't remember standing either. Actually, I don't remember a class happening at all after that, but I knew time had passed.

We got up and Rachel walked to a table across the room. There was a guy there that I had never met, but he took the form of a friend of mine, Daniel Berry. Rachel tried to talk to him, but he was an asshole, and essentially told her to leave him alone. Rachel said he did that a lot, but was actually a nice guy. She wasn't upset at all. We walked out of the classroom, back down the airport the way we came. The guys that had been following us were now walking in front of us.

Rachel and I were chatting, but suddenly were interrupted when someone shouted my name. I looked behind me and immediately saw an old friend/neighbor carrying his niece on his shoulders. I called back to him, "Luke Miller!" We quickly walked up to each other, he set his niece down, laughing and muttering, "Kids."

We didn't have much further conversation, but as soon as I continued walking, my Dad appeared from another hallway in the airport. He was carrying a massive cake that was on top of a cardboard sheet. I went over to him, and he set it down on the floor, I realized the cake was in the shape of a dog. My dad turned his back, I think he was about to walk away, when suddenly our white german shepherd, Kaz, ran from out of nowhere and started eating the cake. He took a bite of the dog shaped cake's face and tail before I chased him away. I noticed that the cake was a regular yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

My dad came back to the cake, but didn't get mad when he saw what our dog had done. I told him to just cut those parts off so no one ate them... but instead he cut them off and mushed them together, mixing the frosting with the cake. He molded them back into pieces that would make the cake look whole again, then put them back where they were... I didn't think anything of it.

The cake was now sitting on a table, which my mom and sister had joined us at. I realized it was my sister's birthday. My dad exclaimed, "Cool! Now we can go to the bar and get cake shots." I was confused about my sister's age for a minute and said, "Wait, Mel isn't 21. She's 20. Right?" My sister said, "Yeah." We reminded my dad that we all couldn't go to the bar until next year.

Thank you for ruining my dream, alarm clock. :\

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity