Sheets and Hair
Notes: Slept like crap last night, I kept waking up because of heavy rain and wind.
Foods Eaten: Pizza
Dream Location: Not Enough Info to Identify
The Dream:
The first thing I remember is looking in a mirror and pulling the front of my hair back. I had apparently just bleached that part of my hair, and I noted it looked a lot more white than it did the last time I bleached it.
The second thing I remember was myself laying in my boyfriend's bed. An old aquaintence from grade school, John Holt, grabbed a sheet from the floor and threw it on top of me.
The end. I know, pathetic.
Foods Eaten: Pizza
Dream Location: Not Enough Info to Identify
The Dream:
The first thing I remember is looking in a mirror and pulling the front of my hair back. I had apparently just bleached that part of my hair, and I noted it looked a lot more white than it did the last time I bleached it.
The second thing I remember was myself laying in my boyfriend's bed. An old aquaintence from grade school, John Holt, grabbed a sheet from the floor and threw it on top of me.
The end. I know, pathetic.
Comments
Post a Comment