Earthquake
Notes: Went to a friend's house last night... then had this dream when I got home.
Foods Eaten: Steak
Dream Location: Friend's house
The Dream:
I was in an older house, it was made of brown wood, and was raised by large pillars off the ground. It had a wrap around porch/deck on it, and from that a swinging bridge that connected it to another piece of house. I had just walked across the swinging bridge to the main part of the house. There were a couple of stairs leading up to the door to go inside, and I started walking up them. I was almost inside, when suddenly the entire house started shaking. It was definitely a noticeable shake, but not strong enough to knock me off balance.
After the shaking ended, I quickly ran inside. Lots of old friends were there, including Hannah, Dylan, Nate, Greyson, and a few new people, Daniel, Robin, and Alyssa (people that I actually met for the first time last night). I asked all of them, "Did we just have an earthquake?!" Everyone was sort of clamoring around, and I heard a few responses to the likes of, "I think so." We all ended up going outside to make sure there was no damage...
As soon as we got outside, though, the house immediately fell down and crumbled into pieces. I'm not sure how it happened, but after a moment, I watched the house build itself back together (kind of like the way the magic makes a bed and inn in the movie Stardust...). The only difference was the house was in a slightly different location than it had originally been in.
Foods Eaten: Steak
Dream Location: Friend's house
The Dream:
I was in an older house, it was made of brown wood, and was raised by large pillars off the ground. It had a wrap around porch/deck on it, and from that a swinging bridge that connected it to another piece of house. I had just walked across the swinging bridge to the main part of the house. There were a couple of stairs leading up to the door to go inside, and I started walking up them. I was almost inside, when suddenly the entire house started shaking. It was definitely a noticeable shake, but not strong enough to knock me off balance.
After the shaking ended, I quickly ran inside. Lots of old friends were there, including Hannah, Dylan, Nate, Greyson, and a few new people, Daniel, Robin, and Alyssa (people that I actually met for the first time last night). I asked all of them, "Did we just have an earthquake?!" Everyone was sort of clamoring around, and I heard a few responses to the likes of, "I think so." We all ended up going outside to make sure there was no damage...
As soon as we got outside, though, the house immediately fell down and crumbled into pieces. I'm not sure how it happened, but after a moment, I watched the house build itself back together (kind of like the way the magic makes a bed and inn in the movie Stardust...). The only difference was the house was in a slightly different location than it had originally been in.
Comments
Post a Comment