Racist Shots (Second Paragraph is Gross)

Notes: Really, really odd dream. In better news, at least my memory is starting to work though.

Foods Eaten: Taco Salad

Dream Location: Inside a dining room and in an unfamiliar outdoors area.

The Dream:
I was sitting in a cold and dark room, seemingly abandoned. TJ was with me, and an old elementary school friend, Erin, was also there. The room was made completely of cement, and only had two narrow rectangular windows with the glass broken out of them. I have no idea what we were doing there, but we ended up leaving without issue. Outside seemed pretty abandoned, too, if not for the well kept grass. There was a paved street, but no other houses or buildings near by. We decided to walk along the road, and after a few minutes I paused to look behind us. I saw a very small, dark cloud floating low to the ground, and pouring rain out of it. I paid it no mind and continued walking, but turned around again after a few more minutes. The cloud appeared to be following us, in a rather cartoon manner.

I'm not sure what came of the cloud, because the next thing I know I am inside of a dimly lit dining room. There is a large mahogany table in the center of the room, surround by matching chairs. The room was packed with people, including my mother and Rachael. I was sitting in a lounge chair in a back corner of the room, watching the commotion. My mother was at the head of the table, and loudly announced she was going to take a "N!*$er shot." As she poured the shot, she listed the ingredients... "A small bit of rum, a touch of gin, a hint of tequila, and the final ingredient..." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a very small white and yellow snake and announced, "A very poisonous snake." She dropped the snake by it's tail into the shot glass, and then proceeded to drink it. When the snake reached her mouth, it made a horrible crunch as she bit it, but half of it fell out of her mouth onto the ground.

Of course, the audience gasped and shrieked, running to the outskirts of the room. Even though I'm not afraid of snakes, I pulled my legs up into the chair. The half snake wiggled aimlessly around the room, until Rachael finally smashed it.

I don't know what happened after that...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity