The Strange Man at The Strange House
Notes: I can't remember if this dream was from last night or the night before that. I remember thinking about it, but then forgot, but suddenly it popped back into memory.
Foods Eaten: Eggnog and grapes (I am SO excited eggnog is back!!!)
Dream Location: It was at some unfamiliar one story, looong house.
The Dream:
I was in a room of a house. The room was plain white, with a white tiled floor and high ceilings. The only thing odd was that instead of the ceiling being slanted, the floor was slanted - like a lowered platform sort of thing. There were shelves on the wall, stocked with boxes, like a warehouse. There was a door to the right that led to the rest of the house, up a small set up stairs. On one side of the room was the main entry door to the house, and opposite that door was another door that lead into what was apparently a concert venue. The venue door was under a canopy type cover, making the area around it dark, but lit up by blacklights. There was an old school flashy sign in front of it with a poster of the bands playing this night. I remember two of the bands being "HIM" and "Dommin" - and the other band was one I was excited about (but I don't think they even exist or I've ever actually heard of them out of dream land), I think they were called "Will Power" or something similar. TJ was with me and I practically dragged him into the venue...
I don't actually remember seeing a concert, but I remember being back in the house and there being a very unfriendly old man with white hair there. He told us, "Stay out of my house!" and I tried to retort by saying, "But we just came from the concert and there is no other way to leave!" He repeated, though less sternly, "Stay out of my house!" TJ and I were about to leave, but I said, "Well can I at least use the bathroom?" The man gave me permission...
I promptly woke up because I swear I felt a bug or something crawl across my foot. There wasn't anything there except my cat though...
Foods Eaten: Eggnog and grapes (I am SO excited eggnog is back!!!)
Dream Location: It was at some unfamiliar one story, looong house.
The Dream:
I was in a room of a house. The room was plain white, with a white tiled floor and high ceilings. The only thing odd was that instead of the ceiling being slanted, the floor was slanted - like a lowered platform sort of thing. There were shelves on the wall, stocked with boxes, like a warehouse. There was a door to the right that led to the rest of the house, up a small set up stairs. On one side of the room was the main entry door to the house, and opposite that door was another door that lead into what was apparently a concert venue. The venue door was under a canopy type cover, making the area around it dark, but lit up by blacklights. There was an old school flashy sign in front of it with a poster of the bands playing this night. I remember two of the bands being "HIM" and "Dommin" - and the other band was one I was excited about (but I don't think they even exist or I've ever actually heard of them out of dream land), I think they were called "Will Power" or something similar. TJ was with me and I practically dragged him into the venue...
I don't actually remember seeing a concert, but I remember being back in the house and there being a very unfriendly old man with white hair there. He told us, "Stay out of my house!" and I tried to retort by saying, "But we just came from the concert and there is no other way to leave!" He repeated, though less sternly, "Stay out of my house!" TJ and I were about to leave, but I said, "Well can I at least use the bathroom?" The man gave me permission...
I promptly woke up because I swear I felt a bug or something crawl across my foot. There wasn't anything there except my cat though...
Comments
Post a Comment