The Unfaithfuls
Notes: I half wonder if me wearing TJ's hoodie to sleep last night had any effect on this dream, since his ex gave it to him.
Foods Eaten: ACP
Dream Location: In a fancy house, and on a gravel road
The Dream:
I was in a very fancy and large, but old victorian style home. It was white, with columns in the front, and TJ was there, along with my exes, Richard and Nate. Each were there with girls, though they were unfamiliar girls. And all of the guys were passing around the girls - including me! I don't recall actually doing anything with either Richard or Nate, but talking to them and asking them how they were and what they were doing. But when I got back around to TJ, he was sitting with a new girl - who I recognized promptly as his ex, Helen. He had his hand on her thigh, and she was kissing his neck. Even though I was angry, I was strangely calm. I asked him what he was doing, and why. I don't think he gave me an answer, before I ran out of the house.
I was running along a gravel road, lined with power lines. Suddenly, one of them fell down in front of me. I reacted quickly, hopping over it. But then it turned into a maze of fallen power lines. I was carefully tip-toeing over some, and others I was doing the limbo under. I seem to recall a squirrel running nearby me. I also seem to recall eventually being helped by an older man and two women in a horse drawn carriage, but I don't remember further details...
Foods Eaten: ACP
Dream Location: In a fancy house, and on a gravel road
The Dream:
I was in a very fancy and large, but old victorian style home. It was white, with columns in the front, and TJ was there, along with my exes, Richard and Nate. Each were there with girls, though they were unfamiliar girls. And all of the guys were passing around the girls - including me! I don't recall actually doing anything with either Richard or Nate, but talking to them and asking them how they were and what they were doing. But when I got back around to TJ, he was sitting with a new girl - who I recognized promptly as his ex, Helen. He had his hand on her thigh, and she was kissing his neck. Even though I was angry, I was strangely calm. I asked him what he was doing, and why. I don't think he gave me an answer, before I ran out of the house.
I was running along a gravel road, lined with power lines. Suddenly, one of them fell down in front of me. I reacted quickly, hopping over it. But then it turned into a maze of fallen power lines. I was carefully tip-toeing over some, and others I was doing the limbo under. I seem to recall a squirrel running nearby me. I also seem to recall eventually being helped by an older man and two women in a horse drawn carriage, but I don't remember further details...
Comments
Post a Comment