A Short Memory
Notes: I really don't remember much of this dream at all. I know I had another dream (or perhaps a further continuation of this dream), but I forgot it promptly after I woke up.
Foods Eaten: Spaghetti
Dream Location: I very specifically remember this being on N. Greensboro Street in my town, at the apex of a turn right before a grocery store.
The Dream:
I'm pretty sure I was in a car, and I don't think I was driving. But I was on N. Greensboro Street, looking out my window. As we went around an all too familiar turn in the road, right before the grocery store, I saw the drummer of the band, deepfield, walking out of a house on the right.
Foods Eaten: Spaghetti
Dream Location: I very specifically remember this being on N. Greensboro Street in my town, at the apex of a turn right before a grocery store.
The Dream:
I'm pretty sure I was in a car, and I don't think I was driving. But I was on N. Greensboro Street, looking out my window. As we went around an all too familiar turn in the road, right before the grocery store, I saw the drummer of the band, deepfield, walking out of a house on the right.
Comments
Post a Comment