Middle Schooler's Nightmare
Notes: One of my goals for progressing my photography this year is better engagement on Instagram... as such, I've been spending too much time scrolling on my phone paying attention to it. My cousin called this dream a "middle schooler's nightmare."
The Dream:
I was laying in bed as if I had just woken up. It was still dark out, but I rolled over to pick up my phone. The screen lit up the room and I unlocked the phone and opened Instagram. I clicked to my profile page and my number of followers just started dropping. Slowly at first, one at a time, but then the speed picked up and I was just left to watch my number of followers drop down to zero.
The Dream:
I was laying in bed as if I had just woken up. It was still dark out, but I rolled over to pick up my phone. The screen lit up the room and I unlocked the phone and opened Instagram. I clicked to my profile page and my number of followers just started dropping. Slowly at first, one at a time, but then the speed picked up and I was just left to watch my number of followers drop down to zero.
Comments
Post a Comment