Notes: Having lots of dreams with band members in them lately. Clearly excited for ShipRocked.
The Dream:
I was at an Amorphis concert in an unknown venue. Papa Roach's vocalist Jacoby was off to the left of the stage, on the general admission floor, rocking out with everyone else. I noticed him and went to talk to him, subconsciously thinking about the photo book I made that I wanted to show him. He was excited to see me, gave me a hug and proceeded to talk to me in his typical, over-hyped manor. The conversation didn't feel like it lasted long before he said he had to go, but that we could catch up later. I debated following him out of the venue and running to my car to get the book to show him before he totally disappeared, but I didn't want to leave the show, so I stayed through the end.
I'm pretty sure the "venue" ended up just being in someone's actual house. I vaguely recall talking to a few women while I was hanging around after the show, but I don't recall the conversation or interactions.
I returned to my car; I had driven the Corvette. I got in the driver's seat, but for some reason all my mirrors and seat had been moved around, so I had to readjust everything. When I went to move my seat, the button stuck and the seat just kept raising up. I tried to flick the switch to the down position, and even though the switch moved, the seat still kept going up. Upset that my car had a flaw, I kept messing with the switch, hoping the seat would stop... but it just kept raising until it had gone up so far that the roof of the car was stretching up to allow more room for the seat to keep going.
Finally I woke up... relieved that my car isn't broken...
The Dream:
I was at an Amorphis concert in an unknown venue. Papa Roach's vocalist Jacoby was off to the left of the stage, on the general admission floor, rocking out with everyone else. I noticed him and went to talk to him, subconsciously thinking about the photo book I made that I wanted to show him. He was excited to see me, gave me a hug and proceeded to talk to me in his typical, over-hyped manor. The conversation didn't feel like it lasted long before he said he had to go, but that we could catch up later. I debated following him out of the venue and running to my car to get the book to show him before he totally disappeared, but I didn't want to leave the show, so I stayed through the end.
I'm pretty sure the "venue" ended up just being in someone's actual house. I vaguely recall talking to a few women while I was hanging around after the show, but I don't recall the conversation or interactions.
I returned to my car; I had driven the Corvette. I got in the driver's seat, but for some reason all my mirrors and seat had been moved around, so I had to readjust everything. When I went to move my seat, the button stuck and the seat just kept raising up. I tried to flick the switch to the down position, and even though the switch moved, the seat still kept going up. Upset that my car had a flaw, I kept messing with the switch, hoping the seat would stop... but it just kept raising until it had gone up so far that the roof of the car was stretching up to allow more room for the seat to keep going.
Finally I woke up... relieved that my car isn't broken...
Comments
Post a Comment