Allisnakor

Notes: My experiment of setting an alarm clock one hour before I need to get up seems to be giving actual results. I am having more and more lucid moments in my dreams, it would seem.

Foods Eaten: Chicken Alfredo

Dream Location: Not really sure

The Dream:
It was sort of in my old bedroom and sort of not, as it was outside. But there was teal carpet on the floor, like in the old bedroom. I was sitting on a futon that also was in that room. TJ was standing underneath what appeared to be some sort of shed with a porch. The porch had a structural support bar running horizontally under it. As I was examining it, I noticed a large patterned snake had coiled itself around it and was slowly migrating in TJ's direction. Knowing TJ doesn't like snakes, I told him "Uhh, TJ, you should move." He looked up and the snake was now in his face. It appeared to be a copperhead, and I could tell TJ was considerably concerned. He ended up moving next to me on the futon, but the snake slithered its way towards us on what was now a ceiling in the room. As the snake got closer, it started turning green. The ceiling, coincidentally, was also green and I figured the snake was camouflaging. Clearly, I was incorrect in my assessment, as the snake morphed into an alligator and continued making its way across the ceiling towards us. The alligator dropped off the ceiling and landed on the opposite edge of the futon. I was pondering what sort of action to take, when I went straight up to the alligator and grinned. I announced, "Haha, I'm dreaming and if I want you to disappear, you will." The alligator grinned back at me, then slowly disappeared.

Woke up and told TJ I saved him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!