Ocean Church
Notes: If only lucidity had clicked.
Foods Eaten: Way too much fondue.
Dream Location: The Beach
The Dream:
I was walking along a very large and very vacant sandy shore. The ocean was a few yards away, with a few droningly small waves. I passed underneath a pier or bridge of sorts, and as I was walking under it, I looked out into the ocean... and saw a large brick church. It had a huge double door entrance with a circular stained window above. The church was about a foot underwater, and though it didn't look like it had been abandoned or forgotten about, it certainly didn't look used either. I recall thinking, "That's an odd place for a church? I wonder what it's doing here?" But not giving it much of another thought.
I continued walking along the beach for a minute, then sat down. TJ was now with me and I was talking to him, though I don't know what about. I reached out and drew TJ's initials (TJM) into the sand with my finger. After writing them, I noticed his initials were already written in the sand about a foot above where I had drawn them. Again, I was perplexed thinking, "What are the chances of someone else being here recently and having the same initials as TJ?" I think I mentioned it to TJ, who didn't seem to find it as strange as I did. I dropped it, but decided I hadn't written his initials pretty enough in the sand the first time. I bent down and drew his initials in big, fancy calligraphic lettering. I approved upon completion.
Somehow I ended up inside of a building... I think it was in the church, though I don't remember enough to verify. My mom was now with me, TJ was around somewhere in the building as well. The only thing I really remember is my mom asking me about some pills, and mentioning that my dad needed them.
Foods Eaten: Way too much fondue.
Dream Location: The Beach
The Dream:
I was walking along a very large and very vacant sandy shore. The ocean was a few yards away, with a few droningly small waves. I passed underneath a pier or bridge of sorts, and as I was walking under it, I looked out into the ocean... and saw a large brick church. It had a huge double door entrance with a circular stained window above. The church was about a foot underwater, and though it didn't look like it had been abandoned or forgotten about, it certainly didn't look used either. I recall thinking, "That's an odd place for a church? I wonder what it's doing here?" But not giving it much of another thought.
I continued walking along the beach for a minute, then sat down. TJ was now with me and I was talking to him, though I don't know what about. I reached out and drew TJ's initials (TJM) into the sand with my finger. After writing them, I noticed his initials were already written in the sand about a foot above where I had drawn them. Again, I was perplexed thinking, "What are the chances of someone else being here recently and having the same initials as TJ?" I think I mentioned it to TJ, who didn't seem to find it as strange as I did. I dropped it, but decided I hadn't written his initials pretty enough in the sand the first time. I bent down and drew his initials in big, fancy calligraphic lettering. I approved upon completion.
Somehow I ended up inside of a building... I think it was in the church, though I don't remember enough to verify. My mom was now with me, TJ was around somewhere in the building as well. The only thing I really remember is my mom asking me about some pills, and mentioning that my dad needed them.
Comments
Post a Comment