Boat Dreams
Notes: I'm really slacking with updating this lately... been busy. I've been trying a new method - setting two alarms in the morning, spread an hour apart. The objective here has been to try to induce more lucid dreams and improve dream recollection. I think if I would actually wake up and write the dream that I remember down when the first alarm goes off, I would have higher success ratios. But I do notice that after the first alarm, I tend to be more aware and wonder about a lot more things.
Foods Eaten: Eggplant Parm
Dream Location: On a boat
The Dream:
I was laying on a bed that wasn't my own, or a familiar one at all. I believe I had just woken up. I sat up and noticed a small round window. Peering out it, I saw beautiful large blue ocean waves. TJ was in the room with me, and I immediately pointed the waves out to them saying, "Wow! The current is rough today." He agreed. Pondering out loud I said, "I'm surprised I don't have sea sickness or anything. Those waves are huge and I remember getting seasick the first cruise I went on because it was so choppy out." I'm not sure if TJ responded, but I got side tracked on a thought wondering what our next destination was and when we would be there.
I looked out the window again as I was thinking, and realized land had come into view since the few moments before. Excitedly, I wondered where we were, but it didn't take long before I ended up on a sandy beach. The water was a beautiful Caribbean blue, and there were palm trees scattered around the beach. I came to the conclusion that this place was Brazil. I recall chattering obsessively to TJ about nothing in particular except my excitement about being on a beach.
I woke up at exactly 6:33, though I don't know why.
Foods Eaten: Eggplant Parm
Dream Location: On a boat
The Dream:
I was laying on a bed that wasn't my own, or a familiar one at all. I believe I had just woken up. I sat up and noticed a small round window. Peering out it, I saw beautiful large blue ocean waves. TJ was in the room with me, and I immediately pointed the waves out to them saying, "Wow! The current is rough today." He agreed. Pondering out loud I said, "I'm surprised I don't have sea sickness or anything. Those waves are huge and I remember getting seasick the first cruise I went on because it was so choppy out." I'm not sure if TJ responded, but I got side tracked on a thought wondering what our next destination was and when we would be there.
I looked out the window again as I was thinking, and realized land had come into view since the few moments before. Excitedly, I wondered where we were, but it didn't take long before I ended up on a sandy beach. The water was a beautiful Caribbean blue, and there were palm trees scattered around the beach. I came to the conclusion that this place was Brazil. I recall chattering obsessively to TJ about nothing in particular except my excitement about being on a beach.
I woke up at exactly 6:33, though I don't know why.
Comments
Post a Comment